Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85
THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF. I LOVE IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF. I LOVE IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Art_shop.png
Oh my god I am so hype for this tert
Oh my god I am so hype for this tert
oooh sparkly
sparkly

oooh sparkly
sparkly

ROyFQqy.png 80OIqGF.png ex42jy6.png Fbjt7w3.png Xv6uYrE.png ROyFQqy.png
@SunstonePhoenix

I am aware of those genes but when ancients were made, staff said that modern genes could/should not break the outlines due to the whole apparel system. I honestly do not care overall, not enough to find where they said it, I just remember that being said by staff a while ago.
@SunstonePhoenix

I am aware of those genes but when ancients were made, staff said that modern genes could/should not break the outlines due to the whole apparel system. I honestly do not care overall, not enough to find where they said it, I just remember that being said by staff a while ago.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Aaaa oh my god this is amazing
The best update we’eve ever had

Thank you
Aaaa oh my god this is amazing
The best update we’eve ever had

Thank you
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/50unao.png[/img]
50unao.png
691020qoecc64kgz.gif
[center][columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76751035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767511/76751035_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][font=Candara]Oh yes - - - I [i]adore[/i] this, it's exactly what I needed for Ether. It looks so good, and I love that they stand out on the mane - she had Kumo before, but this makes the xxy tertiary pop a bit more. [emoji=planet size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [/columns]
76751035_350.png
Oh yes - - - I adore this, it's exactly what I needed for Ether. It looks so good, and I love that they stand out on the mane - she had Kumo before, but this makes the xxy tertiary pop a bit more.

i've known you for forever and a day . . .
YOOOO
YOOOO
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
AAAAHHHH!!!!

I Love this?!
AAAAHHHH!!!!

I Love this?!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
No way~ [emoji=coatl star size=1] You got me lol. I first saw this and I was like "There's no way this is for all breeds." Then I was like "There's no way this is not a Gem Gene." Finally I was like "I'll take 40~"
No way~

You got me lol. I first saw this and I was like "There's no way this is for all breeds."
Then I was like "There's no way this is not a Gem Gene."
Finally I was like "I'll take 40~"
PlWSiOL.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85