Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Spring Garden
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34
Waaaa so excited to get a second round of the gardening sets, they're one of my favorite apparel items!! :-D
Waaaa so excited to get a second round of the gardening sets, they're one of my favorite apparel items!! :-D
_____
_
aC86tUH.png
Xub4k1J.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
___
pixeladopts_sig_01.png
_
artshop_sig_02.png
Upside down Skydancer and Undel’s pupper my beloveds Fun fact, this is the code for the Skydancer image. I just thought it was funny :> [code][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png[/img][/code]
Upside down Skydancer and Undel’s pupper my beloveds

Fun fact, this is the code for the Skydancer image. I just thought it was funny :>
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png[/img]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Interesting post,love the color variations to the garden stuff
Interesting post,love the color variations to the garden stuff
ex5BGkW.png
pEPPERS
pEPPERS
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
HELLO these are pretty :o
HELLO these are pretty :o
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
love how the nightshade harvest item implies dragons can eat the berries of deadly nightshade.
Do they not react to the poison at all? Is eating nightshade similar to humans eating spicy food? is it like eating ghost peppers just to see if we can?
or is the nightshade harvest item not related to nightshade being a food item and is instead sold for use in... hunting? assassinations? both?
i have so many questions. i love this item.
love how the nightshade harvest item implies dragons can eat the berries of deadly nightshade.
Do they not react to the poison at all? Is eating nightshade similar to humans eating spicy food? is it like eating ghost peppers just to see if we can?
or is the nightshade harvest item not related to nightshade being a food item and is instead sold for use in... hunting? assassinations? both?

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771558837848113153/963601105865043968/unknown.png[/img] Oops (Edit: mb this was already said 3 times before me LOL)
unknown.png
Oops

(Edit: mb this was already said 3 times before me LOL)
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
[quote name="SliverOfStraw" date="2022-04-12 17:45:13" ] love how the nightshade harvest item implies dragons can eat the berries of deadly nightshade. Do they not react to the poison at all? Is eating nightshade similar to humans eating spicy food? is it like eating ghost peppers just to see if we can? or is the nightshade harvest item not related to nightshade being a food item and is instead sold for use in... hunting? assassinations? both? i have so many questions. i love this item. [/quote] I love where your mind went with this...[i]assassinations[/i]
SliverOfStraw wrote on 2022-04-12 17:45:13:
I love where your mind went with this...assassinations
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
hey lol
hey lol
0SsVc.gif42ses.gifVHWgE.gifYiLd1.gifwCyeQ.gif
omg yasss
omg yasss
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34