Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Spring Garden
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Belatedly I'm thrilled at the new colors, just a bit sorrowful that there's not a set to match the Crystal Berry Harvest, and that the sets don't include gardening gloves.
Belatedly I'm thrilled at the new colors, just a bit sorrowful that there's not a set to match the Crystal Berry Harvest, and that the sets don't include gardening gloves.
UJXttDL.png
I got pants

who wears pants?
pants are for squares
I got pants

who wears pants?
pants are for squares
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
[emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1]
[quote name="NorthSong" date="2022-04-14 14:13:58" ] Belatedly I'm thrilled at the new colors, just a bit sorrowful that there's not a set to match the Crystal Berry Harvest, and that the sets don't include gardening gloves. [/quote] right it is weird there's no crystal berry set especially since it doesn't really match any of the other sets at all
NorthSong wrote on 2022-04-14 14:13:58:
right it is weird there's no crystal berry set especially since it doesn't really match any of the other sets at all
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="NorthSong" date="2022-04-14 14:13:58" ] Belatedly I'm thrilled at the new colors, just a bit sorrowful that there's not a set to match the Crystal Berry Harvest, and that the sets don't include gardening gloves. [/quote] just gotta say your pfp dragon and vista look very pretty together and also have the exact aesthetic I would expect of someone pointing out that these sets don't have gardening gloves XD (which is a great point btw lol)
NorthSong wrote on 2022-04-14 14:13:58:

just gotta say your pfp dragon and vista look very pretty together and also have the exact aesthetic I would expect of someone pointing out that these sets don't have gardening gloves XD (which is a great point btw lol)
The orange set is gorgeous!
The orange set is gorgeous!
4fr206l.png
New update!
Lovely
New update!
Lovely
ooh I love the garden sets, so excited for the new colors!!
ooh I love the garden sets, so excited for the new colors!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Ohhhh
Ohhhh
FRUIT
FRUIT
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34