Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
I really like Crim's new art!
One thing I'd change is to made the "trade" button red again, it's a bit difficult to see that an item is available for trade now that they're both white/beige.
I really like Crim's new art!
One thing I'd change is to made the "trade" button red again, it's a bit difficult to see that an item is available for trade now that they're both white/beige.
ePOliyb.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
WQA384m.png
0f4689d3eb9e3375c50d1d4be04ef6179a73b624.png
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2022-03-09 10:05:01" ] i've never been a fan of 'clan activity', just seeing someone's hatches and friends there feels pretty useless. so in a revamp i'd personally like to see it removed entirely or filled with more interesting activity updates. [/quote] Yep! One of the goals we have for an eventual revamp would be to make the activity section a lot more interesting. We're just not handling it at this time to make conversions go out a little faster.
Fantelle wrote on 2022-03-09 10:05:01:
i've never been a fan of 'clan activity', just seeing someone's hatches and friends there feels pretty useless. so in a revamp i'd personally like to see it removed entirely or filled with more interesting activity updates.

Yep! One of the goals we have for an eventual revamp would be to make the activity section a lot more interesting. We're just not handling it at this time to make conversions go out a little faster.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
New Crim!!!!
New Crim!!!!
crim looks amazing! thank you for the updates and i can't wait to see what's next :) i think these visual changes make a lovely positive difference for the site. a lot of the changes so far have come with better visual clarity, which is important and extremely appreciated. keep up the good work
crim looks amazing! thank you for the updates and i can't wait to see what's next :) i think these visual changes make a lovely positive difference for the site. a lot of the changes so far have come with better visual clarity, which is important and extremely appreciated. keep up the good work
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
Crim looks amazing! Very excited to see how the new clan profiles will look
Crim looks amazing! Very excited to see how the new clan profiles will look
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
awww crim matches her brother now!!
awww crim matches her brother now!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
OMG LOOK AT CRIM, now I'm willing to forgive her for all of her crimes
OMG LOOK AT CRIM, now I'm willing to forgive her for all of her crimes
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i hope we get a friends list rearranging button or something with the clan revamp
i hope we get a friends list rearranging button or something with the clan revamp
Drakengard.gif
That sounds... AWESOME!
That sounds... AWESOME!
xpP2XdL.png
Uh????? Crim literally looks so good!!! I'm so excited for what you guys have to bring in the future, this is dope!!
Uh????? Crim literally looks so good!!! I'm so excited for what you guys have to bring in the future, this is dope!!
4fr206l.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41