Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41
The yassification of flight rising
YyAAASSS
The yassification of flight rising
YyAAASSS
tenor.gif
oh my god crim looks so beautiful now

still got those human teeth but im kinda loving it
oh my god crim looks so beautiful now

still got those human teeth but im kinda loving it
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
i love the new profile look
i love the new profile look
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
@Xhaztol Can you share a rough percentage of the done/still-to-be-done refactoring? I've kind of lost track of what has and hasn't been updated.
@Xhaztol Can you share a rough percentage of the done/still-to-be-done refactoring? I've kind of lost track of what has and hasn't been updated.
Crim looks great but I'm a little nervous for the upcoming profile update ngl! The current layout is my favorite for a bio across all platforms; meanwhile the little gears and the big scroll wheel are a little garish for me on the preview [emoji=banescale sad size=1] and, I dunno, I think I prefer the recent forum activity being above the friends list? Having that on the bottom seems like it could get easily overlooked. Or maybe I just like words instead of several small pictures in one spot.
Crim looks great but I'm a little nervous for the upcoming profile update ngl! The current layout is my favorite for a bio across all platforms; meanwhile the little gears and the big scroll wheel are a little garish for me on the preview

and, I dunno, I think I prefer the recent forum activity being above the friends list? Having that on the bottom seems like it could get easily overlooked. Or maybe I just like words instead of several small pictures in one spot.
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Love the idea of our vista being used on our profile too. Also lovely art for Crim.
Love the idea of our vista being used on our profile too. Also lovely art for Crim.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
Wow Crim's buttons are so responsive now!! It uses to be a little slow, but now it's really good!!
Wow Crim's buttons are so responsive now!! It uses to be a little slow, but now it's really good!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Xhaz why is Kaepora on your friends list 15 times?
(I know it's probably just like that for mockup purposes but still)
Xhaz why is Kaepora on your friends list 15 times?
(I know it's probably just like that for mockup purposes but still)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I like the movement of Recent Activity further down because it has the same uninteresting things for most everyone, but ooh I like the current profile box and the new "forum-style" one with the vista is... not really my thing.

I never thought of the red buttons as only for cancelling or going back before, but that kind of color language is interesting.
I like the movement of Recent Activity further down because it has the same uninteresting things for most everyone, but ooh I like the current profile box and the new "forum-style" one with the vista is... not really my thing.

I never thought of the red buttons as only for cancelling or going back before, but that kind of color language is interesting.
Gem sales
crim is so cuuuute
crim is so cuuuute
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41