Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41
Ammazzing! thank you soooo much!
Ammazzing! thank you soooo much!
When I came back on, I went straight to crim's to do some trading before checking the front page, so her art update caught me by surprise!
When I came back on, I went straight to crim's to do some trading before checking the front page, so her art update caught me by surprise!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Crim my beloved!
Crim my beloved!
dvUDhuR.png
Crim is so cute!!
Crim is so cute!!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
I didn't realize there was an update until I went to Crim's and was like: Woah! Her artwork's changed!!!

Then I hopped on the front page and saw that y'all are updating stuff, which is rockin'!

Crim looks AWESOME, btw! I hope we get new artwork for everyone else at some point! :D (Not trying to rush y'all though. ^-^ )
I didn't realize there was an update until I went to Crim's and was like: Woah! Her artwork's changed!!!

Then I hopped on the front page and saw that y'all are updating stuff, which is rockin'!

Crim looks AWESOME, btw! I hope we get new artwork for everyone else at some point! :D (Not trying to rush y'all though. ^-^ )
I don't like how Crim's trade butting isn't red anymore :C I accidentally kept cycling through everything because I thought I didn't have any of the stuff she asked for!
I don't like how Crim's trade butting isn't red anymore :C I accidentally kept cycling through everything because I thought I didn't have any of the stuff she asked for!
BGybb0X.png
Whoa new Crim! The upcoming updates look cool too. :)
Whoa new Crim! The upcoming updates look cool too. :)
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
ohhh love the potential profile layout!
ohhh love the potential profile layout!

Love most of the new stuff, but not a big fan of the profile mockup. The push to make everything very rounded and soft cornered makes it feel like those corporate sites trying desperately to seem friendly.
Love most of the new stuff, but not a big fan of the profile mockup. The push to make everything very rounded and soft cornered makes it feel like those corporate sites trying desperately to seem friendly.
[quote name="DeDra" date="2022-03-09 11:33:48" ] I don't like how Crim's trade butting isn't red anymore :C I accidentally kept cycling through everything because I thought I didn't have any of the stuff she asked for! [/quote] I agree it would be nice if there was a clearer distinction for the trade button like it used to be.
DeDra wrote on 2022-03-09 11:33:48:

I agree it would be nice if there was a clearer distinction for the trade button like it used to be.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41