Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
Will the gathering update improve how much we get per gather based on level? It seems pretty silly that I can be max level in a gathering area, but then I can still get one single copy of one single item multiple times in a day.
Will the gathering update improve how much we get per gather based on level? It seems pretty silly that I can be max level in a gathering area, but then I can still get one single copy of one single item multiple times in a day.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Whoa, lookit Crim, all glammed up! That was a surprise!
Whoa, lookit Crim, all glammed up! That was a surprise!
tSKOR3g.png . w.w . pSn2GKM.png
Ooh, everything will look so pretty and neat! Love the changes.
Ooh, everything will look so pretty and neat! Love the changes.
WG2K6wH.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-03-09 10:14:51" ] [quote name="GlitchyOddy" date="2022-03-09 09:58:41" ] Lastly, please allow an option to opt out of having our active status on the profile page [emoji=aberration scared size=1] [/quote] @/GlitchyOddy, the ability to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/settings]set your account to Invisible[/url][/b] and not show up as 'Online' on the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/active]Users Online[/url][/b] page will still be there and will apply to this feature, too. It's only in the image as a preview. [/quote] Yesss, way ahead of us! Thank you so much <3
Aequorin wrote on 2022-03-09 10:14:51:
GlitchyOddy wrote on 2022-03-09 09:58:41:
Lastly, please allow an option to opt out of having our active status on the profile page

@/GlitchyOddy, the ability to set your account to Invisible and not show up as 'Online' on the Users Online page will still be there and will apply to this feature, too. It's only in the image as a preview.

Yesss, way ahead of us! Thank you so much <3
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
clan profile is really clunky, hope it doesn’t look like that when it’s released, the comments taking up 90% of the page vs the actual profile itself is distracting. I also think clan activity should go under forum activity, since that’s used significantly more often for most people, anyways
clan profile is really clunky, hope it doesn’t look like that when it’s released, the comments taking up 90% of the page vs the actual profile itself is distracting. I also think clan activity should go under forum activity, since that’s used significantly more often for most people, anyways
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
I didn't even notice the Dev update happened when I was going to visit Crim for the 6th time today. WOAH! I love the glow-up! She's so fluffy!!!
I didn't even notice the Dev update happened when I was going to visit Crim for the 6th time today. WOAH! I love the glow-up! She's so fluffy!!!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
thats a lotta owl friends ya got there xhaz
thats a lotta owl friends ya got there xhaz
iO2X60T.png
This all looks great! I like the idea for the clan page update :D
This all looks great! I like the idea for the clan page update :D
96190280.png84428020.png35114273.png51022667.png86346893.png
All the pages are getting too round imo[emoji=aberration scared size=2]
All the pages are getting too round imo
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Crim looks great, but when I was trading just now I found the indicator (words being a shade darker) that you actually have the item to trade was’t visible enough…
Crim looks great, but when I was trading just now I found the indicator (words being a shade darker) that you actually have the item to trade was’t visible enough…
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png