Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
Awesome! Though I noticed that white is the same as obsidian...I'm guessing the latter is the intended color?

Edit: AH NVM MADE A MISTAKE THATS AWESOME
Awesome! Though I noticed that white is the same as obsidian...I'm guessing the latter is the intended color?

Edit: AH NVM MADE A MISTAKE THATS AWESOME
ngipcID.pngWishlist
The new genes are absolutely gorgeous!

And that bird is adorable lol
The new genes are absolutely gorgeous!

And that bird is adorable lol
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
OH MY GOODNESS THESE GENES!!!!! Eight years. I have been waiting EIGHT years. To find a secondary that worked for my [s]baby boy[/s] fierce wolf child Fenrir. And here it is. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2217259&skin=5942&apparel=7684,1104,2481,2846,25620,2851,6527,461,20574&xt=dressing.png[/img] 100% worth every second of that wait. He's going to look incredible. Thank you FR, this was a boost I really, sorely needed.
OH MY GOODNESS THESE GENES!!!!!

Eight years. I have been waiting EIGHT years. To find a secondary that worked for my baby boy fierce wolf child Fenrir. And here it is.

scry?sdid=2217259&skin=5942&apparel=7684,1104,2481,2846,25620,2851,6527,461,20574&xt=dressing.png

100% worth every second of that wait. He's going to look incredible. Thank you FR, this was a boost I really, sorely needed.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
Dress to Impress Badge for Star Fall (September 2024) featuring a proudly smiling Fae wearing a yellow foam star mask; links to the game The words 'Star Fall' and stars arranged around the Arcane emblem, all in bright pink; links to the Starfall 2024 Hub
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
AHHHHHHHH SO COOOOL!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!? IM GONNA FREAK OUT ABOUT THESE GENES FOREVER JAFHBKDJBEUFJKGHJANSIFLKUQEH
These are sO DIFFERENT and SO cool damn I Love these genes kudos fr team
AHHHHHHHH SO COOOOL!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!? IM GONNA FREAK OUT ABOUT THESE GENES FOREVER JAFHBKDJBEUFJKGHJANSIFLKUQEH
These are sO DIFFERENT and SO cool damn I Love these genes kudos fr team
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
Yoooo these new genes are SO COOL!!!!! I am so excited to find dragons to gene up now!!!
Yoooo these new genes are SO COOL!!!!! I am so excited to find dragons to gene up now!!!
---- dclp0zi-21bfdc8c-3865-4801-86ba-7acf107399cc.png ---
- Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast.
Be Kind
-- kaeruwep.png
Very nice genes, however, the one criticism I have is that they would have benefited a lot more from having prominent accent colors, similar to Ragged/Tear.
Very nice genes, however, the one criticism I have is that they would have benefited a lot more from having prominent accent colors, similar to Ragged/Tear.
~Check out my profile for trades!~
Woah, really neat gene :00
Woah, really neat gene :00
21382.png Korrian she/her
Lesbian| RUS/ENG | Quests/Wishlist

This was a Golden Age, a time of high adventure, rich living and hard dying... but nobody thought so.
21382.png
[emoji=gaoler star size=2]
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
woah
woah
786a899801df67a8ff78a4cfa9fedf5789e9bd16.png
[quote name="Bluwingskitty" date="2022-01-18 14:59:06" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2022-01-18 14:46:29" ] but my big question is why are new genes being released when there's still a ton of fixes to other genes that need to be done? and this gene is actually like... done? right? this is how its supposed to look? we're not gonna find out in a few months its actually "broken", right? [/quote] ^^^ Exactly this!!! Like I love the new genes and new content but after the whole Obelisk Flaunt/Flair fiasco we JUST got out of, I'm hesitant to celebrate. I don't want to gene up a bunch of dragons or spend a bunch of treasure/gems in the AH just for the gene to get changed in a few months because it was 'broken' on release. [/quote] Agreeing with hungryhobbits. Really confused as to why old genes with known issues aren't getting the priority here? Also onboard with Bluwingskitty's sentiment with the worry that this gene just isn't done. Like some of the other genes were on release. Like I get that you can't catch [i]everything[/i] before release, that's just the nature of games and programming (I have a whole degree in A.I., trust me I get it), but I'm still reeling from the whole Obelisk thing like Blu, and am just concerned. I don't want to enjoy something new that just ends up being broken and changed later, often changed in a way that the users don't like.
Bluwingskitty wrote on 2022-01-18 14:59:06:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2022-01-18 14:46:29:
but my big question is why are new genes being released when there's still a ton of fixes to other genes that need to be done? and this gene is actually like... done? right? this is how its supposed to look? we're not gonna find out in a few months its actually "broken", right?
^^^

Exactly this!!! Like I love the new genes and new content but after the whole Obelisk Flaunt/Flair fiasco we JUST got out of, I'm hesitant to celebrate. I don't want to gene up a bunch of dragons or spend a bunch of treasure/gems in the AH just for the gene to get changed in a few months because it was 'broken' on release.

Agreeing with hungryhobbits. Really confused as to why old genes with known issues aren't getting the priority here?

Also onboard with Bluwingskitty's sentiment with the worry that this gene just isn't done. Like some of the other genes were on release.

Like I get that you can't catch everything before release, that's just the nature of games and programming (I have a whole degree in A.I., trust me I get it), but I'm still reeling from the whole Obelisk thing like Blu, and am just concerned. I don't want to enjoy something new that just ends up being broken and changed later, often changed in a way that the users don't like.
q209c1fm.png ← My hatchery is open!
← Come take a look!
ytkEBod.pngBv4nfib.png
Wn6vGC1.pngTdTJOrw.png