Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
OMG I'M LOSING IT THESE ARE AMAZINGGG, PURE GOLD RIGHT THEREEEE, I'M IN LOVE AAAAA [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
OMG I'M LOSING IT THESE ARE AMAZINGGG, PURE GOLD RIGHT THEREEEE, I'M IN LOVE AAAAA
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
The day I come back to FR they launch a new pair of genes, I'm having a blast so far!
The day I come back to FR they launch a new pair of genes, I'm having a blast so far!
shadowh3.png
[emoji=new friend size=1] so pretty
so pretty
vulpix-alola.gif

I have to comment again to express my deepest of thanks for how dark this gene is. I am in LOVE with the intense darkness, this is just so much my vibe and suits the blacklight theme I am slowly going for with my dragons. This was like, made for me. thankyouthankyouthankyou
I have to comment again to express my deepest of thanks for how dark this gene is. I am in LOVE with the intense darkness, this is just so much my vibe and suits the blacklight theme I am slowly going for with my dragons. This was like, made for me. thankyouthankyouthankyou
eP65k0J.png
AYO NEW DRIP FOR MY DERGEN [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
AYO NEW DRIP FOR MY DERGEN
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
[quote name="Zerkjo" date="2022-01-18 15:23:40" ] These are really neat but can we get some new terts please?? I feel like thats where a lot of the dragon customization is lacking, we have plenty of good primaries and secondaries right now but terts are hard to match with most of them [flaunt/flair come to mind. those genes are cool but nothing fits w them] [/quote] Beautiful genes but terts pleaseee
Zerkjo wrote on 2022-01-18 15:23:40:
These are really neat but can we get some new terts please?? I feel like thats where a lot of the dragon customization is lacking, we have plenty of good primaries and secondaries right now but terts are hard to match with most of them [flaunt/flair come to mind. those genes are cool but nothing fits w them]

Beautiful genes but terts pleaseee
VGxuHXT.png
Nice! This all looks really cool!
Nice! This all looks really cool!
jack
he/him
[quote name="Crimsonpizza" date="2022-01-18 15:31:15" ] [quote name="Zerkjo" date="2022-01-18 15:23:40" ] These are really neat but can we get some new terts please?? I feel like thats where a lot of the dragon customization is lacking, we have plenty of good primaries and secondaries right now but terts are hard to match with most of them [flaunt/flair come to mind. those genes are cool but nothing fits w them] [/quote] Beautiful genes but terts pleaseee [/quote] Agreed please terts
Crimsonpizza wrote on 2022-01-18 15:31:15:
Zerkjo wrote on 2022-01-18 15:23:40:
These are really neat but can we get some new terts please?? I feel like thats where a lot of the dragon customization is lacking, we have plenty of good primaries and secondaries right now but terts are hard to match with most of them [flaunt/flair come to mind. those genes are cool but nothing fits w them]

Beautiful genes but terts pleaseee

Agreed please terts
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
yall are on point with these past few gene releases!
yall are on point with these past few gene releases!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
oh my!!!

Those new genes look so good !!! ^^
oh my!!!

Those new genes look so good !!! ^^
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png