Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 217 218
I AM LITERALLY SO ECSATIC RIGHT NOW!!! I was expecting an ancient dragon breed at the end of this, as I'm sure others were, but oh! my! GLADEKEEPER!!!! A modern!! I'm literally sitting here in awe of these new cuties, they're... they are just so shaped..... oh... more fluffy dragons please!!! I can't get enough of them!

Flight Rising staff, I want to thank you for the amazing site wide event that lead up to this breed drop, I had so much fun interacting with the community on the forums and how simple you made it for people in all time zones to participate with consideration for our lives outside of our dragons. I would love to see more of these in the future!!

ALSO THE FILE NAME IS TUNDRA VERSION THREE I CAN'T--
I AM LITERALLY SO ECSATIC RIGHT NOW!!! I was expecting an ancient dragon breed at the end of this, as I'm sure others were, but oh! my! GLADEKEEPER!!!! A modern!! I'm literally sitting here in awe of these new cuties, they're... they are just so shaped..... oh... more fluffy dragons please!!! I can't get enough of them!

Flight Rising staff, I want to thank you for the amazing site wide event that lead up to this breed drop, I had so much fun interacting with the community on the forums and how simple you made it for people in all time zones to participate with consideration for our lives outside of our dragons. I would love to see more of these in the future!!

ALSO THE FILE NAME IS TUNDRA VERSION THREE I CAN'T--
I just found out about the event, can I still participate and get the free dragon? :(
I just found out about the event, can I still participate and get the free dragon? :(
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
AYOOO
AYOOO
bTjX2w6.png
AAAAAAH!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! The event was really fun, and I'm so excited for more in the future!
AAAAAAH!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! The event was really fun, and I'm so excited for more in the future!
~ Hum Drum's ~
Designs

(Skins & Accents)
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png
Bk78Myp.png
They're like fluffy Coatls, I love them!
They're like fluffy Coatls, I love them!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
More chonky dragons? :o
More chonky dragons? :o
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
They
Are
Beautiful ;^;

Thank you !
They
Are
Beautiful ;^;

Thank you !
this yes all of this

so worth the wait amazing story
and site absolutely lagging oh no lol lets gooooo
this yes all of this

so worth the wait amazing story
and site absolutely lagging oh no lol lets gooooo
7jfdQD9.pngezgif-6-528350abdd3b.gif An Odd Space
oh dear, the site is dying
all jokes aside, neat! they're a little bit close to tundras and gaolers, imho, but i do like fluffy dragons, so...
also i love cute lil jagged mouths like that so that's a big plus

anyway, it's very cool to see another modern breed! tbh i would've been happy with an ancient, but i'm glad y'all went through the effort of making a new modern for this one. unfortunately, i think everyone might be going a little too wild about it, lol
oh dear, the site is dying
all jokes aside, neat! they're a little bit close to tundras and gaolers, imho, but i do like fluffy dragons, so...
also i love cute lil jagged mouths like that so that's a big plus

anyway, it's very cool to see another modern breed! tbh i would've been happy with an ancient, but i'm glad y'all went through the effort of making a new modern for this one. unfortunately, i think everyone might be going a little too wild about it, lol
omg rip the servers....but im soooo hyped !!!!
omg rip the servers....but im soooo hyped !!!!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 217 218