Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 217 218
NEW MODERN NEW MODERN!!!!!

they look so awesome? i especially love the babies, they look so mischievous!
NEW MODERN NEW MODERN!!!!!

they look so awesome? i especially love the babies, they look so mischievous!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
AAAAAAAA GARGOYLE DRAGONS!!!!! I was so hoping for this! THEY LIVE [s]AGAIN[/s]! Thank you Earthpapa for this gift [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
AAAAAAAA GARGOYLE DRAGONS!!!!! I was so hoping for this!

THEY LIVE AGAIN!

Thank you Earthpapa for this gift
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
man we are KILLING the servers
man we are KILLING the servers
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Lmao the comment spam from the lagging
Lmao the comment spam from the lagging
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
YOOO ITS FLUFFY AND SCALEY
YOOO ITS FLUFFY AND SCALEY
uCR5SCW.png
THE P E E T S
THE P E E T S
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
This would be really cool if it wasn't for the servers not being able to handle... existing.
This would be really cool if it wasn't for the servers not being able to handle... existing.
fm3WhOS.png
Oh no they're hot [emoji=obelisk scared size=2][emoji=obelisk love size=2] *sweats* I have huge competition for lair space now between these beauties and Gaolers Now if the Specialty tab in my hoard would just load properly, I could free my Obelisk lmao
Oh no they're hot *sweats* I have huge competition for lair space now between these beauties and Gaolers

Now if the Specialty tab in my hoard would just load properly, I could free my Obelisk lmao
guys i think my guy broke my account

i unrocked him, and now my game is taking a whole minture to load, and i keep getting error ménages
guys i think my guy broke my account

i unrocked him, and now my game is taking a whole minture to load, and i keep getting error ménages
STOP IT I LOVE THEM.

I am running out of room in my lair for all the new breeds because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

You hit it out of the park with Gaolers and Veilspun AND NOW THESE KIDS.
STOP IT I LOVE THEM.

I am running out of room in my lair for all the new breeds because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

You hit it out of the park with Gaolers and Veilspun AND NOW THESE KIDS.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 217 218