Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 200
Thank you so much staff. Life has been rough this week and this is an amazing gift. I'm looking forward to saving up and getting some cool eye types on my older dragons at long last.
Thank you so much staff. Life has been rough this week and this is an amazing gift. I'm looking forward to saving up and getting some cool eye types on my older dragons at long last.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
[center]This is bad. This is very bad. Why is the Primal one only 500kt??? It should be closer to 1,000,000t in my opinion. All those G1 primals are virtually worthless now. Some people spent money trying to get those dragons. It's good that you can get them but they're going to absolutely destroy the G1 Primal market [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I have a gem to treasure ratio of 1:1000 so I could, if I'd got an egg or a G1, get a G1 primal for 500g! And to think that any G1 Primal that wasn't an Earth or Nature could have been worth over 5000g![/center]
This is bad. This is very bad.
Why is the Primal one only 500kt??? It should be closer to 1,000,000t in my opinion.
All those G1 primals are virtually worthless now.
Some people spent money trying to get those dragons.

It's good that you can get them but they're going to absolutely destroy the G1 Primal market

I have a gem to treasure ratio of 1:1000 so I could, if I'd got an egg or a G1, get a G1 primal for 500g! And to think that any G1 Primal that wasn't an Earth or Nature could have been worth over 5000g!
Amazing. A sore hit for people like me that hadnt quite learned yet not to invest too heavily in one thing (scattersights which i have a few of). But ill bounce back ^^
Amazing. A sore hit for people like me that hadnt quite learned yet not to invest too heavily in one thing (scattersights which i have a few of). But ill bounce back ^^
dragon.png mXMhPXb.png
this is a very welcome and long overdue update imo. Part of me mourns the rare eyes g1 market, since hatching a primal could make it automatically worth a lot, but the benefits outweigh the cons
this is a very welcome and long overdue update imo. Part of me mourns the rare eyes g1 market, since hatching a primal could make it automatically worth a lot, but the benefits outweigh the cons
iO2X60T.png
Finally! I can realistically breed for eye type again!
Finally! I can realistically breed for eye type again!
We don’t plan to bring back the Vial of Scattersight or any item like it, so we’re moving forward with the following gameplay philosophy in mind: In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon.

Will this new gameplay philosophy affect tri-color scatterscrolls as well?
We don’t plan to bring back the Vial of Scattersight or any item like it, so we’re moving forward with the following gameplay philosophy in mind: In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon.

Holy crap, the one time i sleep in
Holy crap, the one time i sleep in
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
I have been backreading a good... 40 pages (I am stopping now oh god), and while this entire problem should have been addressed earlier, better late than never I guess? Rip to those who banked on scattersights/spent alot on them. I do agree that the multi-gaze and primal vials should be more expensive (for a proper effective treasure sink + the fact they meant to be more special) but at least I wouldnt have to sell my kidney for making any of my older permas (who I had WAY before the eye update) have special eyes. Thanks Staff ! [quote name="Univelka" date="2021-05-03 07:37:31" ] Hmmm. I have to say that while this is nice, this also makes breeding more boring again. Kinda like if we got an item that allowed you to pick the colours of the dragon. [/quote] @Univelka That's... that's literally not the same. Eyes make up a small portion of a dragon's looks + this system wasn't something implemented right away, and the latter would ENTIRELY destroy the originally intended game mechanisms that have always been in place. It's like comparing apples to oranges v much. [quote name="chillwind" date="2021-05-03 09:45:04" ] We don’t plan to bring back the Vial of Scattersight or any item like it, so we’re moving forward with the following gameplay philosophy in mind: In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. Will this new gameplay philosophy affect tri-color scatterscrolls as well? [/quote] [s][oop another edit][/s] @chillwind Breeding for various colours was always part of the game. Changing a MECHANISM which was ALWAYS there would literally kill the site. So you can bet that is not going to be changed, as the eyes update was introduced MUCH later in a manner which was quite poorly handled, with making scattersights an extremely short and limited release and all that. This was just a (late) fix to something that should have been addressed earlier
I have been backreading a good... 40 pages (I am stopping now oh god), and while this entire problem should have been addressed earlier, better late than never I guess? Rip to those who banked on scattersights/spent alot on them.

I do agree that the multi-gaze and primal vials should be more expensive (for a proper effective treasure sink + the fact they meant to be more special) but at least I wouldnt have to sell my kidney for making any of my older permas (who I had WAY before the eye update) have special eyes. Thanks Staff !
Univelka wrote on 2021-05-03 07:37:31:
Hmmm. I have to say that while this is nice, this also makes breeding more boring again.

Kinda like if we got an item that allowed you to pick the colours of the dragon.

@Univelka That's... that's literally not the same. Eyes make up a small portion of a dragon's looks + this system wasn't something implemented right away, and the latter would ENTIRELY destroy the originally intended game mechanisms that have always been in place. It's like comparing apples to oranges v much.
chillwind wrote on 2021-05-03 09:45:04:

[oop another edit]

@chillwind Breeding for various colours was always part of the game. Changing a MECHANISM which was ALWAYS there would literally kill the site. So you can bet that is not going to be changed, as the eyes update was introduced MUCH later in a manner which was quite poorly handled, with making scattersights an extremely short and limited release and all that.

This was just a (late) fix to something that should have been addressed earlier
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
YESSSSSSSS OH MY GOODNESS I'm gonna add multigaze to EVERYONE jeez [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
YESSSSSSSS OH MY GOODNESS I'm gonna add multigaze to EVERYONE jeez
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
[quote name="EmberBurns" date="2021-05-03 09:44:12" ] [font=tahoma]This is bad. This is very bad. Why is the Primal one only 500kt??? It should be closer to 1,000,000t in my opinion. All those G1 primals are virtually worthless now. Some people spent money trying to get those dragons.[/font] [/quote] [font=tahoma]I'm unhappy with them being available as treasure items in general, but I agree. Primal and Multi should have at least been as expensive as coatl or wildclaw scrolls, and preferably gem items than just plain treasure. They are way too cheap at the moment. The value is going to crash hard.[/font]
EmberBurns wrote on 2021-05-03 09:44:12:
This is bad. This is very bad. Why is the Primal one only 500kt??? It should be closer to 1,000,000t in my opinion. All those G1 primals are virtually worthless now. Some people spent money trying to get those dragons.

I'm unhappy with them being available as treasure items in general, but I agree. Primal and Multi should have at least been as expensive as coatl or wildclaw scrolls, and preferably gem items than just plain treasure. They are way too cheap at the moment. The value is going to crash hard.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 200