Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60
Sounds great. Thanks for the constant improvement!
Sounds great. Thanks for the constant improvement!
ahhh so happy!!
ahhh so happy!!
yes please and thank you this looks amazing
yes please and thank you this looks amazing
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
YES! Search Filtering for the marketplace [emoji=mirror star size=2] The possibility of knowing exactly how many copies of an item are in the hoard or vault is also very convenient! It will really help when shopping for genes for my projects And those flash sales sound like they'll be a blessing whenever Swirl or Blend pop up...
YES! Search Filtering for the marketplace

The possibility of knowing exactly how many copies of an item are in the hoard or vault is also very convenient! It will really help when shopping for genes for my projects

And those flash sales sound like they'll be a blessing whenever Swirl or Blend pop up...
YESSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU the filtering will literally be so so useful, especially even having it in every tab?? AND separating genes + vistas/scenes????
Everything I could ask for from a revamp, I'm so excited to see this in place. The flash sales are especially interesting and I'm hype to see how those go in the long run.
YESSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU the filtering will literally be so so useful, especially even having it in every tab?? AND separating genes + vistas/scenes????
Everything I could ask for from a revamp, I'm so excited to see this in place. The flash sales are especially interesting and I'm hype to see how those go in the long run.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Really impressed! Good QoL changes.
Really impressed! Good QoL changes.
siggy.png
Pretty cool, looking forward to the flash sales.
Pretty cool, looking forward to the flash sales.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Oh yes thank you devs. Gene filtering by breed is just. Blessed. Might even make getting newly released items before the snipers get to them easier for us regular folk with meh internet connections.
Oh yes thank you devs. Gene filtering by breed is just. Blessed. Might even make getting newly released items before the snipers get to them easier for us regular folk with meh internet connections.
pog
pog
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
this looks really good!

two questions i have though: will flash sales be applicable to gem mp items as well ? is the discount static or percentage of price?
this looks really good!

two questions i have though: will flash sales be applicable to gem mp items as well ? is the discount static or percentage of price?
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60