Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105
[quote name="MangotheRainwing" date="2021-03-01 11:15:27" ] [img][map poi=155 view=land width=480 height=240][/map][/img] I didn't know about this until now and I'm scared I don't ever want to go into LightWeaver's territory nope. [/quote] OH NOPE NO NONONo- Actually, I take that back. I need to hug it first.
MangotheRainwing wrote on 2021-03-01 11:15:27:
[img][/img]

I didn't know about this until now and I'm scared I don't ever want to go into LightWeaver's territory nope.

OH NOPE NO NONONo-
Actually, I take that back. I need to hug it first.
Aaaa this update is so cool!
Aaaa this update is so cool!
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
it looks so good!!! I love that there's possibilities for more updates and expansions!!!
it looks so good!!! I love that there's possibilities for more updates and expansions!!!
1t5KICZ.png
Love the new map!
Love the new map!
Qz5ktfc.png
My new home! I'm loving this, thank you!
My new home! I'm loving this, thank you!
Loves all things feline
wow, this update looks amazing, guys! totally digging the lair relocation feature--super neat, great for player engagement, etc. awesome update and keep up the good work!
wow, this update looks amazing, guys! totally digging the lair relocation feature--super neat, great for player engagement, etc. awesome update and keep up the good work!
I can’t decide where to go...
I can’t decide where to go...
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
Also back to say that I loooove that the lair locations now have little flavor text that goes along with them, ie "Ancient Lair obscured in the Leviathan Trench" instead of the previous "Ancient Lair in the Leviathan Trench". I would love to see what it said for all locations although I am not sure if anyone's put a guide together yet 8Da

Also also I'm curious if sticking a POI off in the void underwater actually does display as just a black square, so here's a test:

Edit: It does!! yessssss, that's it, that's my lair location, I live in the void
Also back to say that I loooove that the lair locations now have little flavor text that goes along with them, ie "Ancient Lair obscured in the Leviathan Trench" instead of the previous "Ancient Lair in the Leviathan Trench". I would love to see what it said for all locations although I am not sure if anyone's put a guide together yet 8Da

Also also I'm curious if sticking a POI off in the void underwater actually does display as just a black square, so here's a test:

Edit: It does!! yessssss, that's it, that's my lair location, I live in the void
UEKFohX.png
WOW this looks beautiful, fantastic job!!
WOW this looks beautiful, fantastic job!!
Oh, what a lovely day, Spitstone!
IjlHjJV.png[img]http://https://i.imgur.com/ryE2w5W.png[/img]
Oh— oh my... OH MY GOODNESS THIS NEW MAP IS— IT’S LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN— I— this is the best update ever omg—omggggggggggg!!!!!!

Thanks so much for updating this! It’s absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Oh— oh my... OH MY GOODNESS THIS NEW MAP IS— IT’S LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN— I— this is the best update ever omg—omggggggggggg!!!!!!

Thanks so much for updating this! It’s absolutely AMAZING!!!!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105