Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Distant Horizons
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44
CORGI VISTA :O
CORGI VISTA :O
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
The new artwork in the scenes and stuff is beautiful! The Corgi sells for so much on the Auction House, the cheapest one was 601 gems lol-
The new artwork in the scenes and stuff is beautiful! The Corgi sells for so much on the Auction House, the cheapest one was 601 gems lol-
She/her, they/them
Scorpio
EST Time Zone
Either very broke or very rich-there's no in between
Corgi vistaaaaa >:O
Corgi vistaaaaa >:O
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2021-02-06 17:35:46" ] Not to be nasty but I don’t know how that corgi drawing passed concept. It is offputtingly bedroom eyesy :/ [/quote] Thats kind of... weird, and also um, thats kind of adult-y stuff idk :/
BatCrooks wrote on 2021-02-06 17:35:46:
Not to be nasty but I don’t know how that corgi drawing passed concept. It is offputtingly bedroom eyesy :/

Thats kind of... weird, and also um, thats kind of adult-y stuff idk :/
She/her, they/them
Scorpio
EST Time Zone
Either very broke or very rich-there's no in between
The scene. I need at least 20 of those. I love the blighted pines vista too.
The scene. I need at least 20 of those. I love the blighted pines vista too.
i personally dont care much about the corgi vista but the other two are freakin awesome. i appreciate the balances going into baldwin's too! oh and that new scene is so pretty. scenes have really grown on me since they were first released, i was iffy/disliked them at first but new ones that hit my aesthetic enjoyments keep being dropped and i enjoy most of the new content that smack us like cabal drop pods. thanks!
i personally dont care much about the corgi vista but the other two are freakin awesome. i appreciate the balances going into baldwin's too! oh and that new scene is so pretty. scenes have really grown on me since they were first released, i was iffy/disliked them at first but new ones that hit my aesthetic enjoyments keep being dropped and i enjoy most of the new content that smack us like cabal drop pods. thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
the corgi vista has swag and yolo
the corgi vista has swag and yolo
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
I love them [quote][center][emoji=skydancer angry size=2][emoji=skydancer confused size=2][emoji=skydancer deadpan size=2][emoji=skydancer happy size=2][emoji=skydancer laughing size=2][emoji=skydancer love size=2][emoji=skydancer sad size=2][emoji=skydancer scared size=2][emoji=skydancer sleepy size=2][emoji=skydancer star size=2][emoji=skydancer tongue size=2][emoji=skydancer winking size=2][/center] [center][item=scene: flowering wasteland] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/38215.png[/img][/center][/quote]
I love them
Quote:
Scene: Flowering Wasteland

38215.png
TAkaIpD.png
wow, love the update, guys! the art looks amazing and the new baldwin update will make leveling my cauldron SO much easier. keep up the awesome work!!
wow, love the update, guys! the art looks amazing and the new baldwin update will make leveling my cauldron SO much easier. keep up the awesome work!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Man that scene is heckin gorgeous! I haven't been using scenes too much but DANG I need that one [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [quote name="Syntribus" date="2021-02-08 03:48:49" ] [quote name="LanternFire" date="2021-02-08 00:39:54" ] That's just plain rude. Not every news update can be "new genes! annual holiday! flashy things!" [/quote] I couldn't care less about holiday events, most new genes look bad anyway, and I've never said anything about flashy things, but good job putting words in my mouth. Actual updates, like new game mechanics aren't a priority, of course, because people like you defend them for their laziness. I wouldn't spend time on programming new features either, if I knew that my playerbase gobbles up every trash I serve. [/quote] Why the do you even play this game then if you think so little of it? Sounds like you're taking things a little too seriously. Relax and enjoy the pixel dragons.
Man that scene is heckin gorgeous! I haven't been using scenes too much but DANG I need that one
Syntribus wrote on 2021-02-08 03:48:49:
LanternFire wrote on 2021-02-08 00:39:54:
That's just plain rude. Not every news update can be "new genes! annual holiday! flashy things!"
I couldn't care less about holiday events, most new genes look bad anyway, and I've never said anything about flashy things, but good job putting words in my mouth.

Actual updates, like new game mechanics aren't a priority, of course, because people like you defend them for their laziness. I wouldn't spend time on programming new features either, if I knew that my playerbase gobbles up every trash I serve.
Why the do you even play this game then if you think so little of it? Sounds like you're taking things a little too seriously. Relax and enjoy the pixel dragons.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44