Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Distant Horizons
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
AAAAA THE CORGI SPLOOT GIMME GIMME
AAAAA THE CORGI SPLOOT GIMME GIMME
The Withereye Clan welcomes you.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
Guess it’s time to refine my portfolio!
Guess it’s time to refine my portfolio!
Thrash - FR +3
21400.png he/him or they/them 21401.png
:D very nice
:D very nice
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > he/they
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
@syntribus

I was exaggerating, clarity notwithstanding. What I meant was calling every update that doesn’t fit your personal tastes useless, trash, or an insult synonymous on the very forum where they are posted is quite inflammatory.

Usefulness of an update would be measured in positive attention garnered, and by association profits. I won’t say that you can’t post your opinion, but if that opinion is just trashing on someone else’s opinion— especially one that is completely subjective and in fact a matter of taste people are allowed to be offended. People like the new gene and holiday updates. They spend money on them. Compared to the definition of usefulness in this context, they are pretty useful.

It’s a simple matter of tact on a public forum where you should be courteous to if not respect everyone you interact with, whether it be directly with other players or indirectly with the developers.
@syntribus

I was exaggerating, clarity notwithstanding. What I meant was calling every update that doesn’t fit your personal tastes useless, trash, or an insult synonymous on the very forum where they are posted is quite inflammatory.

Usefulness of an update would be measured in positive attention garnered, and by association profits. I won’t say that you can’t post your opinion, but if that opinion is just trashing on someone else’s opinion— especially one that is completely subjective and in fact a matter of taste people are allowed to be offended. People like the new gene and holiday updates. They spend money on them. Compared to the definition of usefulness in this context, they are pretty useful.

It’s a simple matter of tact on a public forum where you should be courteous to if not respect everyone you interact with, whether it be directly with other players or indirectly with the developers.
YO
oh the corgi sploot is so cute!
oh the corgi sploot is so cute!
9YNBdbA.png

[img]https://imgur.com/TOQEIhk[/img]
Ooh new puzzles! And that new scene is gorgeous!
Ooh new puzzles! And that new scene is gorgeous!
why is there an argument going on here-
shovelsnail.gif hi im fade
i use she/her they/them pronouns
no need to ping me on my own threads
16909.png click for my adopt shop !! :]
[quote name="Shovel" date="2021-02-14 09:44:36" ] why is there an argument going on here- [/quote] unfortunately thats just the way every update thread goes,,
Shovel wrote on 2021-02-14 09:44:36:
unfortunately thats just the way every update thread goes,,
grey.gif » PSYCH «
⊗ accent shop
⊗ wishlist
⊗ g1 sales
H5qtOHP.png
fE6iAJi.png
a129Nss.png
JvUa9ma.png
Psych is typing...6-EEC6-CEC-8735-4647-98-D9-6-CB13-E0-E8-F90.gif
..arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif ping me!
..arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif pms ok!
FE473-D21-F2-C6-44-D6-8-BA5-7-E50-BE353651.gif
This background looks like a musthave >_<
This background looks like a musthave >_<
New scenes new scenes![emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1]
New scenes new scenes!
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44