Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 92 93
Hype time!
Hype time!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
Looking forward to all the new skins! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Looking forward to all the new skins!
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Lunalatic" date="2020-12-07 17:38:19" ] Broke: Grinding in FP for the Calico Ferberus skin. Woke: Watching Calico Ferberus prices drop as people sell extras from trying to get the skin. [/quote] Actually, this would be a pretty good time to pick up those bits of the Adjudicator set I need. /thonking Maybe I'll give it a few days? I've been grinding in Volcanic Vents - I need that Dreadram skin. It's so [I]versatile[/I]. Edit: Oh, and now that [I]Fiendcat[/I]. [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Lunalatic wrote on 2020-12-07 17:38:19:
Broke: Grinding in FP for the Calico Ferberus skin.

Woke: Watching Calico Ferberus prices drop as people sell extras from trying to get the skin.
Actually, this would be a pretty good time to pick up those bits of the Adjudicator set I need. /thonking Maybe I'll give it a few days?

I've been grinding in Volcanic Vents - I need that Dreadram skin. It's so versatile.

Edit: Oh, and now that Fiendcat.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Yo 2/3 skins have won :o! Doubt the third is winning too lol, there was so much better skins for the familiar I picked, so I can't wait to see what one wins that ^^
Yo 2/3 skins have won :o! Doubt the third is winning too lol, there was so much better skins for the familiar I picked, so I can't wait to see what one wins that ^^
AH
Ooh, hello there, upside down skydancer!
Ooh, hello there, upside down skydancer!
PQznZys.png
omg the fiendcat accent!! X3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1] This is so exciting, also congrats to all the winners :3
omg the fiendcat accent!! X3 This is so exciting, also congrats to all the winners :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
MORE SKINS WOO
MORE SKINS WOO
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[emoji=veilspun star size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2][emoji=veilspun star size=2] TWO OF MY FRIENDS HAVE WON SO FAR!!! (MCPrincess and RandomPurple!!!)

TWO OF MY FRIENDS HAVE WON SO FAR!!! (MCPrincess and RandomPurple!!!)
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
I love so many of these. I am glad we are getting a lot more accents, and not just full body skins <3 thank you artist and staff.
I love so many of these. I am glad we are getting a lot more accents, and not just full body skins <3 thank you artist and staff.
YES. The Foolish Prince one i really love is up there! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
YES. The Foolish Prince one i really love is up there!
kHExOMX.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 92 93