Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181
INTERESTING
INTERESTING
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
YEEEESSSS
YEEEESSSS
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
omg they're beautiful & I am excited! Thank you for all the hard work!
omg they're beautiful & I am excited! Thank you for all the hard work!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
yo
yo
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
oooo let's see here..
2 legs, 2 arms, 2 wings, 1 head and 1 tail....
this breed would be gorgeous wingless, but ohwell
oooo let's see here..
2 legs, 2 arms, 2 wings, 1 head and 1 tail....
this breed would be gorgeous wingless, but ohwell
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I have to say, I'm a massive fan of these guys. I probably wont be spending anything on them until their price drops, but catch me filling my lair with these fellas when that happens :flushed:.

The art team is truly getting *chef's kiss* with these ancients. Each new one is better than the last (imo, still love gaolers & banes!) I really like that the capsule on males looks like it's sloshin' around in there, and the addition of runes to the wings.

ALSO, FLECKS???? IS SO GOOD???? I'm not a huge fan of other genes that look similar, but christ??? In the white color range it looks like snow that's fallen on their wings and I can't get over it.

x

Loving this update! Thanks FR Art Team & Staff <3
I have to say, I'm a massive fan of these guys. I probably wont be spending anything on them until their price drops, but catch me filling my lair with these fellas when that happens :flushed:.

The art team is truly getting *chef's kiss* with these ancients. Each new one is better than the last (imo, still love gaolers & banes!) I really like that the capsule on males looks like it's sloshin' around in there, and the addition of runes to the wings.

ALSO, FLECKS???? IS SO GOOD???? I'm not a huge fan of other genes that look similar, but christ??? In the white color range it looks like snow that's fallen on their wings and I can't get over it.

x

Loving this update! Thanks FR Art Team & Staff <3
0o4ndhs.png
Ahh! So pretty!
Ahh! So pretty!
21822793_DOUJjwW0U8mQRdk.png
AHHHH
AHHHH
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
YES OMG This has to be one of the best breeds yet. Sadly, I do not pay for gems, so I'll have to wait till prices drop. In addition, I will not have a 1st gen. Still a pretty neat dragon I have to say! [emoji=veilspun tongue size=2]
YES OMG

This has to be one of the best breeds yet. Sadly, I do not pay for gems, so I'll have to wait till prices drop. In addition, I will not have a 1st gen. Still a pretty neat dragon I have to say!
oh my goodness!!
oh my goodness!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181