Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Frenzy!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
omgg theyre so cute :)
omgg theyre so cute :)
FD1rkPC.png
welp, now we can't say "Not until pigs fly."
welp, now we can't say "Not until pigs fly."
Ooo they so pretty! Really excited for them!
Ooo they so pretty! Really excited for them!
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

s-s-s-s-s-snakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnake
Ruf-f-f-fled S-s-s-serpent is-s-s s-s-s-so cute! QwQ
s-s-s-s-s-snakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnake
Ruf-f-f-fled S-s-s-serpent is-s-s s-s-s-so cute! QwQ
eLnOQha.gif
The snake is frickin adorable! I need to find one!
The snake is frickin adorable! I need to find one!
Woah! cool update!
Woah! cool update!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I love the Summer Sphinx jigsaw, my progen is bonded with one! Also the new snek is adorable uwu
I love the Summer Sphinx jigsaw, my progen is bonded with one! Also the new snek is adorable uwu
!! signature under construction !!
Like the new fans too
Like the new fans too
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
More sneks! I'll be getting that one~
More sneks! I'll be getting that one~
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote]"a cross between a buttersnake and amphithere." makes me wonder how that'd work.. it says amphithere's are "small enough for a fae to hold", that means buttersnakes can't be tiny like butterflies. unless amphithere are also super duper tiny..? but the art of Fiona shows both species and they look pretty large like big snakes, could a fae really hold that? how big are any of them really?![/quote] @Fellefan Skydancers are small dragons, too, though still bigger than Faes. Amphitheres being "small enough to hold" could mean they're as big as Faes (and Faes are strong enough to hold them).
Quote:
"a cross between a buttersnake and amphithere." makes me wonder how that'd work.. it says amphithere's are "small enough for a fae to hold", that means buttersnakes can't be tiny like butterflies. unless amphithere are also super duper tiny..? but the art of Fiona shows both species and they look pretty large like big snakes, could a fae really hold that? how big are any of them really?!
@Fellefan
Skydancers are small dragons, too, though still bigger than Faes. Amphitheres being "small enough to hold" could mean they're as big as Faes (and Faes are strong enough to hold them).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26