Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Frenzy!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
me like 3 days ago: its been a bit since the last fiona release....well whatever it is, im sure I'll be on top of it! after all I have 600 awakened familiars haha me now currently who has not earned any of the new lads yet: [emoji=gaoler happy size=2] they're cute tho I lost my mind at the peeg bc I love the featherbacks so much they are so so sos os cute pig time pig ti
me like 3 days ago: its been a bit since the last fiona release....well whatever it is, im sure I'll be on top of it! after all I have 600 awakened familiars haha

me now currently who has not earned any of the new lads yet:

they're cute tho I lost my mind at the peeg bc I love the featherbacks so much they are so so sos os cute pig time pig ti
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
NICE
NICE
you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. there aren't.

e67f43e34ca286d06eaba62ab231c1523d41ffb9.png
wow neat
wow neat
466w8yC.png
omg pretty
omg pretty
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
I really like several of these

but also

*cries in can't bond with enough fams every day to keep up*
I really like several of these

but also

*cries in can't bond with enough fams every day to keep up*
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
Yay! More familiars to sit in my hoard as I already have more familiars than dragons.
Yay! More familiars to sit in my hoard as I already have more familiars than dragons.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Always love when we get new Fiona tasks! Keeps up my motivation to continually grind in the coli. New fams are beautiful!
Always love when we get new Fiona tasks! Keeps up my motivation to continually grind in the coli. New fams are beautiful!
My daily familiar bonding has paid off :D so excited to have more new Fiona fams
My daily familiar bonding has paid off :D so excited to have more new Fiona fams
wq9PoXA.png
Oh the new familiars look so cool!
Oh the new familiars look so cool!
Yay! Noodles!
Yay! Noodles!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26