Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Courtly Apparel Part 2
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36
the dark forest set omg
the dark forest set omg
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
How do you end up getting them? I keep looking at where you can find them, but they never seem to be there.
How do you end up getting them? I keep looking at where you can find them, but they never seem to be there.
Still hating the fact that almost every time we get a nice pink pastel anything, it's gem marketplace. This is why I can't have nice things. Thank God for Arcane festival apparel or most of my pastel dragons would be nekkid.
Still hating the fact that almost every time we get a nice pink pastel anything, it's gem marketplace. This is why I can't have nice things. Thank God for Arcane festival apparel or most of my pastel dragons would be nekkid.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
Ohhhh, I LOVE all of the new colours, but especially those of Adjudicator, Tutor and Supplicant! *runs off to Forbidden Portal* [emoji=spiral love size=2]
Ohhhh, I LOVE all of the new colours, but especially those of Adjudicator, Tutor and Supplicant! *runs off to Forbidden Portal*

MS6xnJoY_o.png
Yaaay more colors
Yaaay more colors
Hmm... kinda sad that there's no actually pink set when there's 3 yellowish-orange (Chancellor, Adjucator, Tutor) sets :(
Hmm... kinda sad that there's no actually pink set when there's 3 yellowish-orange (Chancellor, Adjucator, Tutor) sets :(
JQQ3Fjt.png
nice c:
nice c:
underskrift-geo.png
Thanks for adding more orange apparel. I especially like the adjudicator set <3
Thanks for adding more orange apparel. I especially like the adjudicator set <3
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Oh, pretty~
Oh, pretty~
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png