Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Courtly Apparel Part 2
Pretty!
Pretty!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Just yesterday I was hoping there would be more colours of these sets ^_^ Thank you, dev team!
Just yesterday I was hoping there would be more colours of these sets ^_^ Thank you, dev team!
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
oh that's nice
oh that's nice
they gave us orange apparel.... they gave us orange apparel!!!! i love these new apparels! especially the nice pastel one!
they gave us orange apparel.... they gave us orange apparel!!!! i love these new apparels! especially the nice pastel one!
So pretty! Thank you for the update!
So pretty! Thank you for the update!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
These are nice.
These are nice.
Wow, those colour additions are right up my alley! Love all of them - tzhanks for this, staff! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Wow, those colour additions are right up my alley! Love all of them - tzhanks for this, staff!
The Hatchery Masterlist
Cool!
Cool!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
These are beautiful!! ^___^ Thank you <3 <3 <3
These are beautiful!! ^___^ Thank you <3 <3 <3
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
ooh more colors! they are gorgeous but a white set would have been nice, none of these colors fit into my icy lair either.. [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
ooh more colors! they are gorgeous but a white set would have been nice, none of these colors fit into my icy lair either..
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png