Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2020
ahhh those skins are so cool and i finally have the money to buy them ahhhhhhhh
ahhh those skins are so cool and i finally have the money to buy them ahhhhhhhh
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
First fest I don’t really want any of the skins, but the new scene is nice and I like the cable dreads
First fest I don’t really want any of the skins, but the new scene is nice and I like the cable dreads
sBdLZtA.png
I saw the lion on the Twitter announcement and I fell in love with the design!
I saw the lion on the Twitter announcement and I fell in love with the design!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif A round image with a lit lantern. The image is clickable and directs you to the user's dragon that is inspired by their username A round image with a silhouette of a stag. The image is clickable and directs you to the user's 'About Me' dragon xpYA0RQ.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> free dergs (lineage grandbabs)
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
all of this looks so good [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
all of this looks so good
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Really disappointed in the lion ugh and I'm a leo too I was excited for my sign. Sobs
Really disappointed in the lion ugh and I'm a leo too I was excited for my sign. Sobs
eWROVV6.png
[center][color=6AD8D6][size=6][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [b]HAPPY THUNDERCRACK[/b] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4K5IuG4.png[/img][/center] [center][sup] I really adore those skins and just man that familiar[emoji=coatl love size=1]. Finally something for banescales to also celebrate, the last few festivals had nothing and now yes I can celebrate this festival with my banescales! Wish you could dress ancients up like moderns but that's what makes them special! The familiar and that background drop is my most favourite! [color=6AD8D6][b]Happy Thundercrack[/b][/color] everyone![/sup][/center]
HAPPY THUNDERCRACK
4K5IuG4.png
I really adore those skins and just man that familiar. Finally something for banescales to also celebrate, the last few festivals had nothing and now yes I can celebrate this festival with my banescales! Wish you could dress ancients up like moderns but that's what makes them special! The familiar and that background drop is my most favourite! Happy Thundercrack everyone!
Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
happy thundercrack!!!
happy thundercrack!!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
Wow, these skins are incredible. Honestly, I adore Lighting so much even if I am in Earth.

Happy Thundercrack all, hope everyone gets what they want!
Wow, these skins are incredible. Honestly, I adore Lighting so much even if I am in Earth.

Happy Thundercrack all, hope everyone gets what they want!
3e9681b5ee3f6909a35beaed38f85ff0.png