Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
[quote name="UndeadDahlia" date="2020-06-26 08:50:40" ] @Elira Are you gathering in Light? If not, that's where you should gather for Tablets! c: [/quote] Yes I gathering in Light. In the last days I get nothing anymore. At the beginning I get some. But now I get nothing.
UndeadDahlia wrote on 2020-06-26 08:50:40:
@Elira
Are you gathering in Light? If not, that's where you should gather for Tablets! c:
Yes I gathering in Light. In the last days I get nothing anymore. At the beginning I get some. But now I get nothing.
QWQ
QWQ
Here is a very shiny boyo. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KUCdLCp.png[/img]
Here is a very shiny boyo. KUCdLCp.png
WgeCQsX.jpg
if anyone is having trouble gathering for the elemental items, i always gather in digging. it seems to give me a LOT more than gathering anywhere else. gathering in any of the food locations usually gives me 10 at most, whereas digging gives me at least 20 most days!
if anyone is having trouble gathering for the elemental items, i always gather in digging. it seems to give me a LOT more than gathering anywhere else. gathering in any of the food locations usually gives me 10 at most, whereas digging gives me at least 20 most days!
forum_sig.png
@Technojara Eeeh I don't really think much about it. It think it's just you bruh :3
@Technojara Eeeh I don't really think much about it. It think it's just you bruh :3
WgeCQsX.jpg
[quote name="Technojara" date="2020-06-26 16:43:00" ] if anyone is having trouble gathering for the elemental items, i always gather in digging. it seems to give me a LOT more than gathering anywhere else. gathering in any of the food locations usually gives me 10 at most, whereas digging gives me at least 20 most days! [/quote] I am digging in the light. but I get nothing for days
Technojara wrote on 2020-06-26 16:43:00:
I am digging in the light. but I get nothing for days
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47946347][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479464/47946347_350.png[/img][/url] HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE!! May you all do well in your gathering of precious items, and celebrating the time for light!
47946347_350.png

HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE!! May you all do well in your gathering of precious items, and celebrating the time for light!
Check out my hatchery Hellions of Twilight here!
Hi! I have a small complaint.
In the game database, it shows and tells you from which chests or which places you can get all the accents from and all. But then when you look at the database page for the accent: Syrah, it tell you that there is no way to currently aquire the item.
I have wasted HOURS in the coliseum trying to get this accent, and then the database says you cannot get it ANYWHERE??? What the heck.
I am actually a little mad about this. Tell us where to find this accent.
Hi! I have a small complaint.
In the game database, it shows and tells you from which chests or which places you can get all the accents from and all. But then when you look at the database page for the accent: Syrah, it tell you that there is no way to currently aquire the item.
I have wasted HOURS in the coliseum trying to get this accent, and then the database says you cannot get it ANYWHERE??? What the heck.
I am actually a little mad about this. Tell us where to find this accent.
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
@ORIXI You can buy it in the market place. I would recommend stalking the market place until it appears, then snatch it because it goes by quick. I think the market place has a chance to restock every 5 minutes.

(It’s only available for purchase during the festival, unless you buy it from the auction house later.)
@ORIXI You can buy it in the market place. I would recommend stalking the market place until it appears, then snatch it because it goes by quick. I think the market place has a chance to restock every 5 minutes.

(It’s only available for purchase during the festival, unless you buy it from the auction house later.)
[quote name="KaBlam" date="2020-06-28 03:04:55" ] @ORIXI You can buy it in the market place. I would recommend stalking the market place until it appears, then snatch it because it goes by quick. I think the market place has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. [/quote] Oh that explains a lot, thank you!
KaBlam wrote on 2020-06-28 03:04:55:
Oh that explains a lot, thank you!
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54