Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98
[quote name="Warchild" date="2020-06-05 01:01:48" ] IT'S HERMAEUS MORA. [/quote] I just stopped playing Dragonborn to grind lol
Warchild wrote on 2020-06-05 01:01:48:
IT'S HERMAEUS MORA.
I just stopped playing Dragonborn to grind lol
GgLiFQ0.png1ImRcZT.png p7xVRTm.png
it's fantastic

praise be
it's fantastic

praise be
5Kmi3S4.gif
xxxxxxxx
call me kiz
any pronouns
est /// fr +3

pls ping me if
you want my
attention thx
[quote name="Artificiary" date="2020-06-05 00:46:02" ] got a couple lil typos floatin around in there ahaha on medusa leon: "flight" is spelled "flgiht" on pupowl spawn: "unable" is spelled "unalble" [/quote] Thank you! These should be corrected, but the site's internal tooltip cache may take up to an hour to catch up.
Artificiary wrote on 2020-06-05 00:46:02:
got a couple lil typos floatin around in there ahaha
on medusa leon: "flight" is spelled "flgiht"
on pupowl spawn: "unable" is spelled "unalble"

Thank you! These should be corrected, but the site's internal tooltip cache may take up to an hour to catch up.

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up.
Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
WOW
WOW
W0ar35Y.png
i can't tell if "earth flgiht" is a typo or a Lovecraft joke
i can't tell if "earth flgiht" is a typo or a Lovecraft joke
Nothing Is Forever!
abeN.gif
I made a new coli team and named it CURSED IMAGES just for this venue.
I made a new coli team and named it CURSED IMAGES just for this venue.
Watch me suffer in the Golem Workshop!
VhokQUz.png tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png
oh god what has the arcanist done now
oh god what has the arcanist done now
3Lr6Rsp.png
[quote name="Louretta" date="2020-06-05 01:04:13" ] Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up. [/quote] i think the theme of ancient eldritch horrors that crawled out of a portal to fight you and is a higher-level experience but i see where you’re coming from and i’d like a lower-level venue in the future
Louretta wrote on 2020-06-05 01:04:13:

i think the theme of ancient eldritch horrors that crawled out of a portal to fight you and is a higher-level experience but i see where you’re coming from and i’d like a lower-level venue in the future
the new familiars are so PRETTY
the new familiars are so PRETTY
tenor.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98