Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
very honored to be a part of the winning batch - thank you so much admins and congrats to all of the other winners and honorable mentions! your entries are all very incredible and i've bought a few copies of many of them already. also i love the apparel omg, that's the best pile of leaves ever (sincerely) and the gem guardian is adorable. can i just say that the gem guardians are really well done? like, genuinely, they are all fantastic so far and probably my favorite festival familiar series. super cool!!
very honored to be a part of the winning batch - thank you so much admins and congrats to all of the other winners and honorable mentions! your entries are all very incredible and i've bought a few copies of many of them already. also i love the apparel omg, that's the best pile of leaves ever (sincerely) and the gem guardian is adorable. can i just say that the gem guardians are really well done? like, genuinely, they are all fantastic so far and probably my favorite festival familiar series. super cool!!
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
are you guys still censoring native american culture and putting no effort into things you're charging people for
are you guys still censoring native american culture and putting no effort into things you're charging people for
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
I am just now realizing that the skin I dug up for the Skydancer male was from this! :0
I am just now realizing that the skin I dug up for the Skydancer male was from this! :0
Damn, the treeshroud apparel is the only apparel I like this flight rising year! Like it only fits my aesthetics[emoji=blue star size=1]
Damn, the treeshroud apparel is the only apparel I like this flight rising year! Like it only fits my aesthetics
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Those two Coatl ones are so nice!
Those two Coatl ones are so nice!
Jqlkxca.png
;_; it's been at least two years since i've wanted so many skins featured... too sad i just got back today after a long break [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
;_; it's been at least two years since i've wanted so many skins featured... too sad i just got back today after a long break
Y5ILoot.png
5 Flatleaves from 15 gathering tries? Really, Flight Rising? I've hardly been able to get the familiar and standard by now. Not everybody has the time to grind the colliseum or hitting the brewer :(
5 Flatleaves from 15 gathering tries? Really, Flight Rising? I've hardly been able to get the familiar and standard by now. Not everybody has the time to grind the colliseum or hitting the brewer :(
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13526069] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135261/13526069_350.png[/img] [/url] These past two festivals have given Helena her dream skin and clothing <3 @KuroXer thank you so much! I love your design!

13526069_350.png

These past two festivals have given Helena her dream skin and clothing <3 @KuroXer thank you so much! I love your design!
Ok but this is just sad how for the whole week I can't buy even one Neon tropics copy, because everyone are buying it like a madmans :C they're literally for 1 sec in the market.
Ok but this is just sad how for the whole week I can't buy even one Neon tropics copy, because everyone are buying it like a madmans :C they're literally for 1 sec in the market.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
I forgot to buy the fam [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I forgot to buy the fam
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35