Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glowtail
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86
Woohoo! The new gradient is really nice, I like this gene a lot more now
Thank you staff!
Woohoo! The new gradient is really nice, I like this gene a lot more now
Thank you staff!

killything-small.gif
.. > Cyan
> she/her
> FR+0
I have to say...what a glow-up!

Puns aside, this update is leagues better - thank you so much!
I have to say...what a glow-up!

Puns aside, this update is leagues better - thank you so much!
This definitely fixed a lot of the problems with the gene ^^ the coverage is still rather lacking for a gem gene, but if other people like it enough then that's alright. I'm more happy that feedback was listened to!
Please remember to take breaks and do your stretches

Also no, people with negative opinions don't usually attack shopping malls. Forums are for discussion, people are going to discuss it. Neither side needs to be rude about it/towards each other :c Please have a good day, everyone
This definitely fixed a lot of the problems with the gene ^^ the coverage is still rather lacking for a gem gene, but if other people like it enough then that's alright. I'm more happy that feedback was listened to!
Please remember to take breaks and do your stretches

Also no, people with negative opinions don't usually attack shopping malls. Forums are for discussion, people are going to discuss it. Neither side needs to be rude about it/towards each other :c Please have a good day, everyone
image20.jpg
Thank you for listening to and communicating with the community. The new gene looks much better.
Thank you for listening to and communicating with the community. The new gene looks much better.
jCVhFoZ.gif
GODDESS GIVE ME STRENGTH NOT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY
GODDESS GIVE ME STRENGTH NOT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
Wow it looks way better now!
Wow it looks way better now!
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
Ooh wow
Ooh wow
The fade looks so much better tbh but can we get really GLOWtail? Runes glow much more compared to this...But still thank you for listening to player base and please stop making new things for a while
Quality > Quantity
The fade looks so much better tbh but can we get really GLOWtail? Runes glow much more compared to this...But still thank you for listening to player base and please stop making new things for a while
Quality > Quantity
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
ah this looks much better now! thanks for going in and making the gene even better! also, I love the new fiona familiars, I definitely need to get my hands on those guys sooner rater than later :)
ah this looks much better now! thanks for going in and making the gene even better! also, I love the new fiona familiars, I definitely need to get my hands on those guys sooner rater than later :)
I really appreciate the fact that you listen to feedback, thank you guys for being excellent mods.
I really appreciate the fact that you listen to feedback, thank you guys for being excellent mods.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86