Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82
... interesting choice
... interesting choice
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Thank you devs for another neat update! [emoji=heart size=1] Not sure when or if I'll use the gene, but it's not like anyone's forced to brew it. Keep doing what you are doing, you are awesome!
Thank you devs for another neat update! Not sure when or if I'll use the gene, but it's not like anyone's forced to brew it. Keep doing what you are doing, you are awesome!
Minimalist Gembond.... I love
Minimalist Gembond.... I love
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
its literally just gembond but 95% less
its literally just gembond but 95% less
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
oh whaaaat that'S neat!
oh whaaaat that'S neat!
VVM4XuM.png
SCALY BOYESS
Thanks staff!
SCALY BOYESS
Thanks staff!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Not a fan of the gene -- as someone mentioned above, it does look itchy, if not outright painful -- but I'm sure it'll either grow on me or someone will come up with some amazing uses for it. Always great to see some new Fiona additions!
Not a fan of the gene -- as someone mentioned above, it does look itchy, if not outright painful -- but I'm sure it'll either grow on me or someone will come up with some amazing uses for it. Always great to see some new Fiona additions!
3 hours ahead of FR time
...imho this might look better than gembond, but yet it looks more like it resembles a skin sickness or a fish dropsy
...imho this might look better than gembond, but yet it looks more like it resembles a skin sickness or a fish dropsy
This is an exalting lair
Current Breeding Projects
Accent Store [CLOSED]
Wishlist
extra-candles-right.png A-_Lawful.pngA-_Evil.png
Stabby.png
extra-candles-left.png

i am sorry but i can not see Keel as,,, tongues and so the only thing i could think of was... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=653979&skin=0&apparel=32280,1550&xt=dressing.png[/img] how the deidara fandragon game is on a whole new level now
i am sorry but i can not see Keel as,,, tongues and so the only thing i could think of was...

scry?sdid=653979&skin=0&apparel=32280,1550&xt=dressing.png

how the deidara fandragon game is on a whole new level now
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
Pretty!