Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82
Huh 0vo
Huh 0vo
ew9u8Xp.png
looks pretty cool on my ice primal lady :O [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=653907&skin=0&apparel=13082,15136,20566,18804,18820,20564,18788&xt=dressing.png[/img] and works really well to sorta disguise my girl Mousiki's lemon tert! im not a fan of spines on ridgebacks, so its nice to have something similarly simple but placed in other spots over the body! having it more spread out helps disguise the lack of matching, for her at least. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=653904&skin=0&apparel=25860,25865,25863,4318,15143,4274,4276,4275&xt=dressing.png[/img] i can see where some people are coming from with it looking a little painful, or not liking the directions it travels in, or the sporadic placement, but a lot of yall are being unnecessarily aggressive. the devs work hard on these things, and are not 'lazy' for making genes similar to old ones, especially when they're also designing new apparel for us all the time, making new dragon breeds, and drawing the genes on 14 different dragon breeds with 3 poses each. saying 'ew i dont like it' or insulting the staff doesnt add anything to the conversation :/
looks pretty cool on my ice primal lady :O
scry?sdid=653907&skin=0&apparel=13082,15136,20566,18804,18820,20564,18788&xt=dressing.png
and works really well to sorta disguise my girl Mousiki's lemon tert! im not a fan of spines on ridgebacks, so its nice to have something similarly simple but placed in other spots over the body! having it more spread out helps disguise the lack of matching, for her at least.
scry?sdid=653904&skin=0&apparel=25860,25865,25863,4318,15143,4274,4276,4275&xt=dressing.png

i can see where some people are coming from with it looking a little painful, or not liking the directions it travels in, or the sporadic placement, but a lot of yall are being unnecessarily aggressive. the devs work hard on these things, and are not 'lazy' for making genes similar to old ones, especially when they're also designing new apparel for us all the time, making new dragon breeds, and drawing the genes on 14 different dragon breeds with 3 poses each. saying 'ew i dont like it' or insulting the staff doesnt add anything to the conversation :/
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
This gene is really not something for me. I'd rather have crackle on all my dragons, even though I hate that gene with a passion. This just looks like the dragon fell into a pile of shed scales/shards and they stuck into flesh. Just, no.

On another note, new familiars are always nice.
This gene is really not something for me. I'd rather have crackle on all my dragons, even though I hate that gene with a passion. This just looks like the dragon fell into a pile of shed scales/shards and they stuck into flesh. Just, no.

On another note, new familiars are always nice.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
.. WO T
.. WO T
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
.. WO T
.. WO T
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Kinda meh
Kinda meh
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Super cool! It's like Shardflank for modern dragons! New familiars too!
Super cool! It's like Shardflank for modern dragons! New familiars too!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
this new gene keels me

...in all seriousness, it doesn't look like something I'll be using much, but I can see the potential for it! And those familiars... heck yea
this new gene keels me

...in all seriousness, it doesn't look like something I'll be using much, but I can see the potential for it! And those familiars... heck yea
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Not sure what to think of the gene (gembond 2?), I'll see.
But these familiars?! I love them! ♥_♥
Not sure what to think of the gene (gembond 2?), I'll see.
But these familiars?! I love them! ♥_♥
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
That guaRDIAN FOO. That is gorgeous!

Keel looks a bit,, itchy but can be worked with
That guaRDIAN FOO. That is gorgeous!

Keel looks a bit,, itchy but can be worked with
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82