Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Additions
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
aw neat
aw neat
shrieks in golem workshop grinder
shrieks in golem workshop grinder
lawn sin?
longmech with 10 extra neck segments?
woh
lawn sin?
longmech with 10 extra neck segments?
woh
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
[item=lawn sin] *snerk*
Lawn Sin *snerk*
*MUNCHES AND CRONCHES GEARS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW *
*MUNCHES AND CRONCHES GEARS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW *
candle-smol.png
[quote name="Kapow" date="2020-02-06 15:28:04" ] its honestly really hard to be very excited about having even more enemies in the pool fragmenting all the loot gains and pushing us to no-life grind harder in that venue because theres so many more enemies to slog through. [/quote] Actually I've noticed it's been a bit easier to grind in the GW now because the introduction of more meditating enemies and some smaller enemy groups has given me more breathing room to heal my party in between bosses and groups of physical/high HP enemies.
Kapow wrote on 2020-02-06 15:28:04:
its honestly really hard to be very excited about having even more enemies in the pool fragmenting all the loot gains and pushing us to no-life grind harder in that venue because theres so many more enemies to slog through.

Actually I've noticed it's been a bit easier to grind in the GW now because the introduction of more meditating enemies and some smaller enemy groups has given me more breathing room to heal my party in between bosses and groups of physical/high HP enemies.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
grass... jellyfish, both robotic & squishy... windup mice... berries... robo-flamingos.... LAWN SIN

LAWN SIN!!

(this is a good update)
grass... jellyfish, both robotic & squishy... windup mice... berries... robo-flamingos.... LAWN SIN

LAWN SIN!!

(this is a good update)
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Is this still live? Usually it says when the update is over but it seems like it's been a while since it was updated

Really love the new familiars!
Is this still live? Usually it says when the update is over but it seems like it's been a while since it was updated

Really love the new familiars!
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
Ooof, I hate farming GW but here I go.
Ooof, I hate farming GW but here I go.
VsoSnU5.png
ooo, nice!
ooo, nice!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94