Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2020
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
Great!
Great!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Happy Gala! [emoji=ice rune size=1]
Happy Gala!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@mataschmata
I've never seen that phrase used in association to self-harm? It's a phrase that's more often used to warn someone of danger/a dangerous person or to make a threat, not so much self-harm joke. Not to mention it's an item consisting of very sharp claws, so the edge = metal claws. Also maybe making fun of "edgy" people lol
@mataschmata
I've never seen that phrase used in association to self-harm? It's a phrase that's more often used to warn someone of danger/a dangerous person or to make a threat, not so much self-harm joke. Not to mention it's an item consisting of very sharp claws, so the edge = metal claws. Also maybe making fun of "edgy" people lol
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Happy Crystalline Gala!! the skins are beautiful! I love the lore inspired banescale and gaoler skins [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Happy Crystalline Gala!! the skins are beautiful! I love the lore inspired banescale and gaoler skins
Thank you staff for your hard work and dedication!!
Thank you staff for your hard work and dedication!!
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
HOLY CRAP!!!
HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK MY SKIN WOULD GET PICKED
HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP!!!
HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK MY SKIN WOULD GET PICKED
HOLY CRAP
@mataschmata It actually comes from the term "edgy" as in someone who's trying to be all dark and cool and dangerous. And since the apparel item is recolored to be black and white, dark "edgy" colors, it makes perfect sense for the joke to be made :V Not to mention it's sharp claws, so- [quote name="LanternFire" date="2020-01-26 16:03:17" ] I've never seen that phrase used in association to self-harm? It's a phrase that's more often used to warn someone of danger/a dangerous person or to make a threat, not so much self-harm joke. Not to mention it's an item consisting of very sharp claws, so the edge = metal claws. Also maybe making fun of "edgy" people lol [/quote] ^^^^^^^ and this oops, just saw it
@mataschmata
It actually comes from the term "edgy" as in someone who's trying to be all dark and cool and dangerous. And since the apparel item is recolored to be black and white, dark "edgy" colors, it makes perfect sense for the joke to be made :V
Not to mention it's sharp claws, so-
LanternFire wrote on 2020-01-26 16:03:17:

^^^^^^^ and this oops, just saw it
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Wow, so many absolutely stunning skins this year! Wish I had enough treasure to buy all of them. [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
Wow, so many absolutely stunning skins this year! Wish I had enough treasure to buy all of them.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
I'm excited to get this accent for my wraithy boy! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=57420781&item=33161[/img]
I'm excited to get this accent for my wraithy boy! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=57420781&item=33161[/img]
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
The skins are gorgeous and the familiar is adorable!
The skins are gorgeous and the familiar is adorable!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32