Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60
Yay! Happy NOTN!!!

On another note though, it might be time to consider updating servers ;.; Experiencing incredibly slow load times, if the site loads at all :c
Yay! Happy NOTN!!!

On another note though, it might be time to consider updating servers ;.; Experiencing incredibly slow load times, if the site loads at all :c
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Used all the gathering turns. Got one chest. Yay.
Used all the gathering turns. Got one chest. Yay.
Awesome new additions to familiars and apparel!
Awesome new additions to familiars and apparel!
vbbxBX.png
Happy NOTN!! :D

Hold tight everyone while the coli keeps kicking every player out. Hahah.
Happy NOTN!! :D

Hold tight everyone while the coli keeps kicking every player out. Hahah.
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Ooh, I love it all! Happy NotN!
Ooh, I love it all! Happy NotN!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Am I the only one whose coliseum battle glitch/script stop every time a mimic monster shows up? It’s getting really annoying.
Am I the only one whose coliseum battle glitch/script stop every time a mimic monster shows up? It’s getting really annoying.
to be honest, im kinda overwhelmed by the amount of notn items we've got. its becoming tricky to keep track of everything
to be honest, im kinda overwhelmed by the amount of notn items we've got. its becoming tricky to keep track of everything
Agreed with others saying that older items should go to Joxar or something else. It's super frustrating to open every chest only to get something you've had 10 times before.
Agreed with others saying that older items should go to Joxar or something else. It's super frustrating to open every chest only to get something you've had 10 times before.
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Happy NotN! I'm loving the new baldwin set of apparel!
Happy NotN! I'm loving the new baldwin set of apparel!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
So exciting. So much to celebrate during this time of year... not the least of which is The Night of the Nocturne. Now, off to begin the celebrations.
So exciting. So much to celebrate during this time of year... not the least of which is The Night of the Nocturne. Now, off to begin the celebrations.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60