Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60
Just opened a NoN chest that had an item with a broken image in it; mousing over it brought up an empty item window!
Just opened a NoN chest that had an item with a broken image in it; mousing over it brought up an empty item window!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Eeeek those origami familiars are ADORABLE!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Eeeek those origami familiars are ADORABLE!!!
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
First Night of the Nocturne and I've already gotten an unhatched Nocturne egg from one of my strange chests
First Night of the Nocturne and I've already gotten an unhatched Nocturne egg from one of my strange chests
Okay, the amount of new items doesn't seem overwhelming so that is good. Hopefully it drops for me, hehe! Good luck everyone! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Okay, the amount of new items doesn't seem overwhelming so that is good. Hopefully it drops for me, hehe!

Good luck everyone!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
WHOOP! Party time
WHOOP! Party time
[quote name="Mondschatten" date="2019-12-22 09:14:10" ] Just opened a NoN chest that had an item with a broken image in it; mousing over it brought up an empty item window! [/quote] Same to this. Hopefully it gets fixed. Had it 3x already.
Mondschatten wrote on 2019-12-22 09:14:10:
Same to this. Hopefully it gets fixed. Had it 3x already.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Sneaky..nerfed the strange chests drop chance. Used all thirty and only got one. Yee haw you guys I’m gonna go broke
Sneaky..nerfed the strange chests drop chance. Used all thirty and only got one. Yee haw you guys I’m gonna go broke
sherlock-edit.png
Happy NotN everyone!
Happy NotN everyone!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
30-something gathering turns and I got five strange chests. Wow. I thought it was broken when I didn't get a single one in my first 10 turns.
30-something gathering turns and I got five strange chests. Wow. I thought it was broken when I didn't get a single one in my first 10 turns.
Aaaa I'm so excited! I look forward to this event all year!
Aaaa I'm so excited! I look forward to this event all year!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60