Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
[quote name="OpalDreams" date="2019-11-24 12:34:35" ] First time I've ever seen a holiday opener WITHOUT a dragon in it! huh. Anyways, happy Rockbreakers! [/quote] Me too! How cool! Happy early Thanksgiving and Rockbreaker's all!
OpalDreams wrote on 2019-11-24 12:34:35:
First time I've ever seen a holiday opener WITHOUT a dragon in it! huh. Anyways, happy Rockbreakers!
Me too! How cool!
Happy early Thanksgiving and Rockbreaker's all!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
[center][color=brown]May the Earthshaker grant thee much success in this, the Rockbreaker's Ceremony![/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48870767] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488708/48870767_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you Flight Rising Team, for your hard work and dedication to the game! We appreciate it! Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone![/center]
May the Earthshaker grant thee much success in this, the Rockbreaker's Ceremony!

48870767_350.png

Thank you Flight Rising Team, for your hard work and dedication to the game! We appreciate it! Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone!
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
[quote name="beccaboo" date="2019-11-24 12:26:20" ] I usually only comment on the positive but I am quite disappointed in many of the choices for the skin/accents. I was really hoping for some of them to be chosen too! I am struggling to find one that I want to buy just to have in memory of this years RockBreaker's : I am not too keen on the apparel either. Does anyone besides me wish that the Earth Flight could be better represented through some jewel tones? Oh well, just a thought..after all, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds etc. are sometimes referred to as "Rocks:,lol.[emoji=gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1] [/quote] Pretty much my thoughts exactly ^^ There are some nice ones in-between though! and not to look down on any of the artists, they just aren't to my taste this year~
beccaboo wrote on 2019-11-24 12:26:20:
I usually only comment on the positive but I am quite disappointed in many of the choices for the skin/accents. I was really hoping for some of them to be chosen too! I am struggling to find one that I want to buy just to have in memory of this years RockBreaker's : I am not too keen on the apparel either.

Does anyone besides me wish that the Earth Flight could be better represented through some jewel tones? Oh well, just a thought..after all, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds etc. are sometimes referred to as "Rocks:,lol.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly ^^
There are some nice ones in-between though! and not to look down on any of the artists, they just aren't to my taste this year~
underskrift-geo.png
Ok not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but...

"It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying..."

I'm not sure if this is referring to unearthing a dinosaur skeleton (if dinosaurs even exist in Sornieth?), but the first thing that came to mind when reading this was 'ancient earth dragons'. Could just be a tooltip, or could be so much more. Either way, it sure got me thinking...
Ok not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but...

"It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying..."

I'm not sure if this is referring to unearthing a dinosaur skeleton (if dinosaurs even exist in Sornieth?), but the first thing that came to mind when reading this was 'ancient earth dragons'. Could just be a tooltip, or could be so much more. Either way, it sure got me thinking...
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
"It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying..." [emoji=fae star size=1] oh boy
"It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying..." oh boy
bGtWJCi.png +3 FR time | they/them | local fae lover 979ZHfz.png
Is there a color issue with [item=Entertainer's Tailcoat]? The thumbnail doesn't really have green in it and it doesn't match the actual coloration, which is very green and not blue and red.
Is there a color issue with Entertainer's Tailcoat ? The thumbnail doesn't really have green in it and it doesn't match the actual coloration, which is very green and not blue and red.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Happy Rockbreaker’s!
Happy Rockbreaker’s!
[font=monospace][b]Yay! [emoji=guardian star size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=earth rune size=1] Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [emoji=earth rune size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Yay!

Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
vaOV9W8.gif
Dude! Quartz Reef looks perfect on my boy here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52915551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529156/52915551_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm jazzed about it! Happy Rockbreaker's!
Dude! Quartz Reef looks perfect on my boy here:

52915551_350.png

I'm jazzed about it! Happy Rockbreaker's!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
[size=1][i]Ahhhh yay thank you, admins! ;0;[/i][/size] [center] [emoji=earth rune size=1] Happy Rocksgiving! [emoji=earth rune size=1] [/center] [b]Huge[/b] congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions! I know for me personally, rendering rocks and thinking of concepts that are both cool and unique is really difficult! There's a wide variety of topics to pick from for the Earth flight, thankfully, and I think everyone who entered did an amazing job with their ideas this year. Y'all were really impressive!! I'm a little disappointed to see so many people put down the artists and the admins over the results. It's okay to not like something, but do remember that everyone works hard and wants to do their best to make something that people like; it's certainly not an easy job for the admins to pick through so many awesome entries. The admins are limited to the entries people submit, and probably have to pick based on what they feel is best for the holiday (and sometimes that means your favorites won't get in). There weren't a lot of snapper entries this year, but seeing your enthusiasm about the breed hopefully inspires the artists for next year. Additional note: THAT APPAREL. THAT GEM FAMILIAR. A+++
Ahhhh yay thank you, admins! ;0;
Happy Rocksgiving!

Huge congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions! I know for me personally, rendering rocks and thinking of concepts that are both cool and unique is really difficult! There's a wide variety of topics to pick from for the Earth flight, thankfully, and I think everyone who entered did an amazing job with their ideas this year. Y'all were really impressive!!

I'm a little disappointed to see so many people put down the artists and the admins over the results. It's okay to not like something, but do remember that everyone works hard and wants to do their best to make something that people like; it's certainly not an easy job for the admins to pick through so many awesome entries. The admins are limited to the entries people submit, and probably have to pick based on what they feel is best for the holiday (and sometimes that means your favorites won't get in). There weren't a lot of snapper entries this year, but seeing your enthusiasm about the breed hopefully inspires the artists for next year.

Additional note: THAT APPAREL. THAT GEM FAMILIAR. A+++
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29