Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2019
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
It's ashame that the new items:

Starseer's Emblem
Standard of the Arcanist
Starfall Crystalcloak

cannot be used on Gaoler Dragons. I really hope that this can be rectified in the future. With event items that are just released it's surprising that they can't be used on this new breed of derg.
It's ashame that the new items:

Starseer's Emblem
Standard of the Arcanist
Starfall Crystalcloak

cannot be used on Gaoler Dragons. I really hope that this can be rectified in the future. With event items that are just released it's surprising that they can't be used on this new breed of derg.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
@Sheelah
Gaoler dragons are an ancient breed, and are only able to have skins/accents equipped to them-- so unfortunately they'll just be nakey forever haha.

On a different note, I like the skins & accents chosen for this year! The apparel is.. okay, just another cloak, and the familiar is pretty darn adorable.
@Sheelah
Gaoler dragons are an ancient breed, and are only able to have skins/accents equipped to them-- so unfortunately they'll just be nakey forever haha.

On a different note, I like the skins & accents chosen for this year! The apparel is.. okay, just another cloak, and the familiar is pretty darn adorable.
[quote name="Cryogonal" date="2019-09-28 11:48:11" ] @Sheelah Gaoler dragons are an ancient breed, and are only able to have skins/accents equipped to them-- so unfortunately they'll just be nakey forever haha. On a different note, I like the skins & accents chosen for this year! The apparel is.. okay, just another cloak, and the familiar is pretty darn adorable. [/quote] I know they are Ancient dergs but the items would look lovely on them. I was hopeful once newer items came out, they would work on them as well. Not really working out that way so far though. I am hopeful though. Maybe one day........
Cryogonal wrote on 2019-09-28 11:48:11:
@Sheelah

I know they are Ancient dergs but the items would look lovely on them. I was hopeful once newer items came out, they would work on them as well. Not really working out that way so far though. I am hopeful though. Maybe one day........
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
Love the stuff!
Love the stuff!
icefull.png
@kaohgumy i think you can buy them in the marketplace under the 'skin' tab, if that's what you're asking!
@kaohgumy i think you can buy them in the marketplace under the 'skin' tab, if that's what you're asking!
forum_sig.png
@Technojara I was looking for the reduction XDD but it's okay, I have them now :33
Thank you anyway ^^
@Technojara I was looking for the reduction XDD but it's okay, I have them now :33
Thank you anyway ^^
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
I am loving the colour schemes of these accents and skins! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20495185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204952/20495185_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am loving the colour schemes of these accents and skins!

20495185_350.png
X( Anyone has a cloack to spare? I forgot it ends today :( I have the shards to pay for
X( Anyone has a cloack to spare? I forgot it ends today :( I have the shards to pay for
forumone.gif
OwO finally
OwO finally
NlKwVbLCdO4.jpg
This is exciting
This is exciting
✂︎💣︎♋︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎□︎❒︎⬧︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵 ♋︎♐︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📪︎ 💣︎♋︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎⍓︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵 ♋︎♐︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ◆︎⬧︎ ♋︎●︎●︎✂︎
Quote:
She/Her
Quote:
Taken
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40