Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2019
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
This year's Starfall familiar is SO pretty. ;;
This year's Starfall familiar is SO pretty. ;;
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
HAPPY STARFALL!!! The skins are lovely, and the Baldwin ones are really nice!!!!
Thank you so much Arcanist!!!!
HAPPY STARFALL!!! The skins are lovely, and the Baldwin ones are really nice!!!!
Thank you so much Arcanist!!!!
3EopvJR.pngcorgnado.pngbABY_MOFF_doodooo.png
Oh my god this is official. I just learned I can socialize with you flight fellows, and I already love everyone here.
Also, happy Starfall, everyone!!
Oh my god this is official. I just learned I can socialize with you flight fellows, and I already love everyone here.
Also, happy Starfall, everyone!!
pandalion1.png UwU
happy starfall celebration!!
happy starfall celebration!!
What a great Starfall Celebration week!!! I got a free dragon that was born on my birthday, I've been saving up enough treasure to get a dream dragon, and so much more happened to!
What a great Starfall Celebration week!!! I got a free dragon that was born on my birthday, I've been saving up enough treasure to get a dream dragon, and so much more happened to!
Happy Starfall indeed.
Happy Starfall indeed.
I've been busy levelling up fodder in the Kelp Beds these past few days. I've been picking up Magical Shards right and left, but I haven't picked up a single chest. Bad luck!
I've been busy levelling up fodder in the Kelp Beds these past few days. I've been picking up Magical Shards right and left, but I haven't picked up a single chest. Bad luck!
qiTymVx.png
WHOO! HAPPEH STARFALL EVERYONNNE!!!! [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
WHOO!
HAPPEH STARFALL EVERYONNNE!!!!
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Happy starfall y'all!:)
Happy starfall y'all!:)
Hello! Someone of Arcane flight can take for me those skin/Accent ? [item= Accent: Wings of Arcane][item=Skin: Stellar Sensation] [item=Accent: travel across] [item=Accent: Gifts from Above] Thank you! (I have already the money :33)
Hello!
Someone of Arcane flight can take for me those skin/Accent ?
Accent: Wings of Arcane Skin: Stellar Sensation Accent: travel across Accent: Gifts from Above

Thank you! (I have already the money :33)
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40