Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89
So happy for this! YAY!
So happy for this! YAY!
all pronouns +3 fr
[center]this is amazing [emoji=gaoler love size=1][/center]
this is amazing
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
These are some of the features I have wanted most since starting to play so long ago! AHHH I am so excited! Thanks FR team!
These are some of the features I have wanted most since starting to play so long ago! AHHH I am so excited! Thanks FR team!
Wind-Network.png
[center][img]https://i.redd.it/7ei57sibi3n21.gif[/img][/center] Amazing update. Thank you FR staff!
7ei57sibi3n21.gif

Amazing update. Thank you FR staff!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
I've been playing this game for several years, and I'm absolutely sure that any update you want is real. I wanted something like dressing room to test different outfits on my dragon, even if I didn't have the parts, and then comes the dressing room! I wanted more sorting options and maybe even different tabs to sort dragons easier, and then comes lair revamp! :D A month ago I was thinking: "It would be pretty cool to outfit dragons from Predict Morphology, so I can create amazing characters" - and now we have this update!
The thing I want most is the Bestiary revamp, so I can search for obtained familiars and see which ones aren't in my collection yet. And it is announced! I'm very happy for this, and I'm sure that gameplay of this game will be more comfortable in the future. Thanks for the great work, FR team! Thanks for a reliable atmosphere and a nice game to play!
I've been playing this game for several years, and I'm absolutely sure that any update you want is real. I wanted something like dressing room to test different outfits on my dragon, even if I didn't have the parts, and then comes the dressing room! I wanted more sorting options and maybe even different tabs to sort dragons easier, and then comes lair revamp! :D A month ago I was thinking: "It would be pretty cool to outfit dragons from Predict Morphology, so I can create amazing characters" - and now we have this update!
The thing I want most is the Bestiary revamp, so I can search for obtained familiars and see which ones aren't in my collection yet. And it is announced! I'm very happy for this, and I'm sure that gameplay of this game will be more comfortable in the future. Thanks for the great work, FR team! Thanks for a reliable atmosphere and a nice game to play!
This is amazing!! No more editing outfits on scryes or screenshotting them :D
Royal
Peach
This is amazing!! No more editing outfits on scryes or screenshotting them :D
Royal
Peach
2917.png
q9EEy5M.png
5xsrc8Y.png
DxCICZ1.png

She/He
Adult
Dragon sales
Wow, this is awesome!! And, yay for the Gaoler in the dressing room, I was hoping that would be added soon!!
Wow, this is awesome!! And, yay for the Gaoler in the dressing room, I was hoping that would be added soon!!
7d96ebw.gif
Thank you so much for the ability to preview skins and accents on my Gaolers in the dressing room!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you so much for the ability to preview skins and accents on my Gaolers in the dressing room!!
Mwff8lj.png
Thank you so so much for these additions! Maybe skin/accent layering is next? [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Thank you so so much for these additions! Maybe skin/accent layering is next?
I LOVE THIS ALL THANK U SO MUCH
I LOVE THIS ALL THANK U SO MUCH
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89