Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
YESSSSSSSS I was hoping we might see Opal, or a tertiary like it that incorporates a different colour! Always great for matching those weird terts ^_^

And the flowers are super cute <3 Thanks devs!!
YESSSSSSSS I was hoping we might see Opal, or a tertiary like it that incorporates a different colour! Always great for matching those weird terts ^_^

And the flowers are super cute <3 Thanks devs!!
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
This gene is amazing!
I hope it will be possible to obtain the version of this gene meant for the usual breeds in the future.
This gene is amazing!
I hope it will be possible to obtain the version of this gene meant for the usual breeds in the future.
bruh come on.. :[ ive been playing this game for almost 4 years and not level 34 foraging. at least lower the amount of mums you have to get bc this is almost impossible unless you have money
bruh come on.. :[ ive been playing this game for almost 4 years and not level 34 foraging. at least lower the amount of mums you have to get bc this is almost impossible unless you have money
1526859765072.gif
[quote name="FunkEngine" date="2019-07-19 04:27:36" ] bruh come on.. :[ ive been playing this game for almost 4 years and not level 34 foraging. at least lower the amount of mums you have to get bc this is almost impossible unless you have money [/quote] for real I just checked the auction house and ONE pink mum is going for 200+ gems and over 250kT ? like are you kidding me ??
FunkEngine wrote on 2019-07-19 04:27:36:
for real I just checked the auction house and ONE pink mum is going for 200+ gems and over 250kT ? like are you kidding me ??
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@infinitelyy yeah its ridiculous!! atleast lower the amount of mums needed bc 20 is waay too much
@infinitelyy yeah its ridiculous!! atleast lower the amount of mums needed bc 20 is waay too much
1526859765072.gif
Very pretty, but it's not fun if they are near impossible to get.
Very pretty, but it's not fun if they are near impossible to get.
I love the gene, but... Oh boy. It's one of THOSE trades, huh. Three days of foraging fetched me 1 (one) flower. Why have all the materials in the game if only the rare RNG ones are going to be used?
I love the gene, but... Oh boy. It's one of THOSE trades, huh. Three days of foraging fetched me 1 (one) flower. Why have all the materials in the game if only the rare RNG ones are going to be used?
KmnIjfw.png
[quote name="CosmicKitty" date="2019-07-19 01:09:13" ] Anyone else find it weird that a 2018 account managed to get so many pink mums? [/quote] Nope.
CosmicKitty wrote on 2019-07-19 01:09:13:
Anyone else find it weird that a 2018 account managed to get so many pink mums?
Nope.
ZQGfAQY.png
I love blossom, and definitely don't think it'd be better as apparel... the whole point of a gene like that is the insane number of color combos. Since it uses accent colors, it's a great gene to rescue bad/non-matching terts with. You'd never be able to get that from a piece of apparel.

I think it's going to be one of my favorite terts, up there with opal, capsule, and stained. Hope it comes out for modern breeds eventually.
I love blossom, and definitely don't think it'd be better as apparel... the whole point of a gene like that is the insane number of color combos. Since it uses accent colors, it's a great gene to rescue bad/non-matching terts with. You'd never be able to get that from a piece of apparel.

I think it's going to be one of my favorite terts, up there with opal, capsule, and stained. Hope it comes out for modern breeds eventually.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I'm level 40 and I haven't gotten a single drop of the mums despite using all my gathering turns for 2 days. This hardly seems fair. Why would you create something and make it absolutely impossible for players to achieve it? I'm really disappointed with yet one more unjust action on this "game".
I'm level 40 and I haven't gotten a single drop of the mums despite using all my gathering turns for 2 days. This hardly seems fair. Why would you create something and make it absolutely impossible for players to achieve it? I'm really disappointed with yet one more unjust action on this "game".
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58