Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 182 183
New dream dragon [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=31&winggene=37&wings=59&auth=b9bd560d6fce388afe7de3bf1841fe9810bc41f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Simply beautiful !
New dream dragon

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=31&winggene=37&wings=59&auth=b9bd560d6fce388afe7de3bf1841fe9810bc41f2&dummyext=prev.png

Simply beautiful !
:D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52080195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520802/52080195_350.png[/img] [/url] This baby's getting a name change and a tertiary, then OFF TO THE NEST XD

52080195_350.png

This baby's getting a name change and a tertiary, then OFF TO THE NEST XD
ulwlgbY.png
@Aequorin @Akiri @Mutron @Undel @Xhaztol
If the modern day dragon I would like to breed change into a Gaolar has say, Falcon and Peregrine (for which there is a Ghaolar compatible version), should my new Ghaolar have those genes? When I did that, it reset all the genes to basic. :( If it's the case where no genes can carry across, then how can genes be "compatible" if your changing the breed, since no other breed can have their genes?
@Aequorin @Akiri @Mutron @Undel @Xhaztol
If the modern day dragon I would like to breed change into a Gaolar has say, Falcon and Peregrine (for which there is a Ghaolar compatible version), should my new Ghaolar have those genes? When I did that, it reset all the genes to basic. :( If it's the case where no genes can carry across, then how can genes be "compatible" if your changing the breed, since no other breed can have their genes?
FR +3
I love them so much AAAA they look great. I love the little pads on their wings and I love the babies
I love them so much AAAA they look great. I love the little pads on their wings and I love the babies
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
THE DOWNTIME IS REAL
THE DRAGONS ARE REAL
THE HYPE IS REAL
THE PRICES ARE REAL
EVERYTHING. IS. REAL.
THE DOWNTIME IS REAL
THE DRAGONS ARE REAL
THE HYPE IS REAL
THE PRICES ARE REAL
EVERYTHING. IS. REAL.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
I didn't see anything about this, but is there a possibly chance of being able to hatch these from eggs we find? Like, can we hatch G1s of these or is that not able to happen?
I didn't see anything about this, but is there a possibly chance of being able to hatch these from eggs we find? Like, can we hatch G1s of these or is that not able to happen?
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
[color=green]They're so pretty... [emoji=spiral love size=1] Happy anniversary!
They're so pretty...

Happy anniversary!
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
Looks like Christmas came early! I love the designs of the Goalers and the genes ready for them! Shardflank looks really cool and I plan to to get it for my two! Also on the side note, how you guys handled the genes and making parallel ones was a smart move for saving time and keeping people happy.

All and all, 10/10 update! And I'm putting my vote for the next Ancient Breed being Swiftwing.
Looks like Christmas came early! I love the designs of the Goalers and the genes ready for them! Shardflank looks really cool and I plan to to get it for my two! Also on the side note, how you guys handled the genes and making parallel ones was a smart move for saving time and keeping people happy.

All and all, 10/10 update! And I'm putting my vote for the next Ancient Breed being Swiftwing.
i'm literally gonna cry they are absolutely stunning, like ?????? i'm in love QwQ and those giant horns ?????????? this is it. i need like hundred. no what am i saying, i need a thousand!
i'm literally gonna cry they are absolutely stunning, like ?????? i'm in love QwQ and those giant horns ?????????? this is it. i need like hundred. no what am i saying, i need a thousand!
Eisbrecher-Text.png
HELLO YES I LOVE Y'ALL THEY ARE AMAZING THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
HELLO YES I LOVE Y'ALL THEY ARE AMAZING THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 182 183