Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87
Galore is hot
Galore is hot
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
This is a really good idea. I hate thinking of you guys spending so long distributing event gifts. This is a great addition to the site, and I hope that it makes running everything a lot smoother running forward. Thank you all for the work that you do for us!

I'll be sure to give my BF a heasup so he doesn't miss anything when he goes on his intermediate hiatuses. XD

I guess my only criticism is that maybe the period could be longer. I myself am able to get on at least every other day if not every day to check my daily stuff for a few minutes, but it seems there are a lot of people who need at least a few days more should they be busy or vacationing. MAYBE consider extending the availability to 10 or 14 days to encompass a week and a half or two weeks? I do think some activity should be required to obtain some event items, even if it does sting when you miss them. (Maybe there could be some kind of system with Galore similar to Joxar where every time a new event item is released you get something akin to the token to obtain a past event item? I really like that aspect of the festival favors, and it makes playing much more enjoyable for me as a somewhat newer player.)
This is a really good idea. I hate thinking of you guys spending so long distributing event gifts. This is a great addition to the site, and I hope that it makes running everything a lot smoother running forward. Thank you all for the work that you do for us!

I'll be sure to give my BF a heasup so he doesn't miss anything when he goes on his intermediate hiatuses. XD

I guess my only criticism is that maybe the period could be longer. I myself am able to get on at least every other day if not every day to check my daily stuff for a few minutes, but it seems there are a lot of people who need at least a few days more should they be busy or vacationing. MAYBE consider extending the availability to 10 or 14 days to encompass a week and a half or two weeks? I do think some activity should be required to obtain some event items, even if it does sting when you miss them. (Maybe there could be some kind of system with Galore similar to Joxar where every time a new event item is released you get something akin to the token to obtain a past event item? I really like that aspect of the festival favors, and it makes playing much more enjoyable for me as a somewhat newer player.)
841EblB.gif
galore more like ........... :flushed:
anyway this sounds epic im excited.......
galore more like ........... :flushed:
anyway this sounds epic im excited.......
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
That's a great solution, and Galore's design is beautiful! [emoji=heart size=1]
That's a great solution, and Galore's design is beautiful!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Super Big Gaye for Galore and love the transparency about this upcoming change. [emoji=coatl love] Hopefully the server strain won’t be as strenuous now [s] and that multis have to actually work for their worth hmph[/s]
Super Big Gaye for Galore and love the transparency about this upcoming change. Hopefully the server strain won’t be as strenuous now and that multis have to actually work for their worth hmph
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
She's beautiful and I would give my life for her.
She's beautiful and I would give my life for her.
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
Oh wow I love Galore's character design, she's lovely!
Oh wow I love Galore's character design, she's lovely!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
Galore is beautiful [emoji=guardian love size=2] If only the Males looked this good [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
Galore is beautiful

If only the Males looked this good
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
I would die for Galore, he's adorable! I'm excited to meet him!
I would die for Galore, he's adorable! I'm excited to meet him!
tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_nnbyvkpL5Y1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_nnbyvrH2oV1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_onwsagx1r81sqiil3_500.png
I do like this idea, but maybe it could be done differently? With college, I forget many things and log out of many accounts for weeks on end. There's a game I play where limited run items that are limited to one per person, and they are forever claimable, but once claimed it cannot be claimed again. That way if someone does need to take a hiatus, they don't miss out on things like that. They can come back and get it when they get back.

Sometimes things besides school, stress, health, etc can keep someone away from the computer for a long time, I personally I had a health issue that caused brain damage and memory loss, and I didn't log into many of my accounts for months almost a year on end because I could not remember my login information nor that I had a life on online sites.
I do like this idea, but maybe it could be done differently? With college, I forget many things and log out of many accounts for weeks on end. There's a game I play where limited run items that are limited to one per person, and they are forever claimable, but once claimed it cannot be claimed again. That way if someone does need to take a hiatus, they don't miss out on things like that. They can come back and get it when they get back.

Sometimes things besides school, stress, health, etc can keep someone away from the computer for a long time, I personally I had a health issue that caused brain damage and memory loss, and I didn't log into many of my accounts for months almost a year on end because I could not remember my login information nor that I had a life on online sites.
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87