Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86 87
im so excited!!! ive only know galore for like 3 seconds but if anything happened to her i'd riot
im so excited!!! ive only know galore for like 3 seconds but if anything happened to her i'd riot
I agree with others that a week might be too short (I'm keeping in mind things like people who might be in the armed forces, or work gets crazy around holidays and/or certain other times of the year, or super sick (or other medical leave), or even disaster scenarios, where access to internet can be curtailed for longer than a week. I agree with those saying 10-14 days might be a better window.

Overall though, I love this idea, and I love Galore's design! :)
I agree with others that a week might be too short (I'm keeping in mind things like people who might be in the armed forces, or work gets crazy around holidays and/or certain other times of the year, or super sick (or other medical leave), or even disaster scenarios, where access to internet can be curtailed for longer than a week. I agree with those saying 10-14 days might be a better window.

Overall though, I love this idea, and I love Galore's design! :)
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
I like the proposed design! Great for active players and considerate of less-active players. I would be okay with either 7 or 10-14 days as some are proposing, but beyond that feels excessive. These aren't game-changing items, just little thank-yous. Galore. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I like the proposed design! Great for active players and considerate of less-active players. I would be okay with either 7 or 10-14 days as some are proposing, but beyond that feels excessive. These aren't game-changing items, just little thank-yous.

Galore.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
i'm glad to see that you guys are doing whatever is needed to make the strain on staff as minimal as possible! <3 (galore is gorgeous, btw)
i'm glad to see that you guys are doing whatever is needed to make the strain on staff as minimal as possible! <3 (galore is gorgeous, btw)
I understand wanting to ease strain on the developers but Galore seems to be a 'second mailbox' and I'm dubious about it. Probably because I've not seen it in use. I'd suggest that we get a notification if Galore has something for us to prod users into visiting him at the appropriate times. Also, I agree with many that a two week holding period sounds better than one.

(I want that pose for a guardian male....sigh. Galore is gorgeous. I wish male guardians were all in that pose, it shows off the beard so well.)
I understand wanting to ease strain on the developers but Galore seems to be a 'second mailbox' and I'm dubious about it. Probably because I've not seen it in use. I'd suggest that we get a notification if Galore has something for us to prod users into visiting him at the appropriate times. Also, I agree with many that a two week holding period sounds better than one.

(I want that pose for a guardian male....sigh. Galore is gorgeous. I wish male guardians were all in that pose, it shows off the beard so well.)
This feels more like a 'Festive Favors' thing than a 'Trading Post' thing if its just going to give out event items. Also does this mean there is gonna be something we can pick up more often? I haven't seen the drop in hoard method used besides the one time. granted I've only been here for a year.
This feels more like a 'Festive Favors' thing than a 'Trading Post' thing if its just going to give out event items. Also does this mean there is gonna be something we can pick up more often? I haven't seen the drop in hoard method used besides the one time. granted I've only been here for a year.
Galore's artwork is amazing! she is a gorgeous dragon! :0
Galore's artwork is amazing! she is a gorgeous dragon! :0
"Galore" has stopped looking like a word while reading this thread, but I love it! Both the delivery system AND the dragon! Move aside Roundsey, I have a new favorite NPC...
"Galore" has stopped looking like a word while reading this thread, but I love it! Both the delivery system AND the dragon! Move aside Roundsey, I have a new favorite NPC...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Galore is gorgeous!!
I’m just a little worried about the time window of one week, it feels too short. Some people have been speaking of a 14 days window, which would be a lot better imo!
Galore is gorgeous!!
I’m just a little worried about the time window of one week, it feels too short. Some people have been speaking of a 14 days window, which would be a lot better imo!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I wonder how Galore feels about Crim and Pinkerton
I wonder how Galore feels about Crim and Pinkerton
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86 87