Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61
[quote name="Frostfire4237" date="2019-04-10 17:28:57" ] Can someone direct me to a thread to show what the genes look like on all colors? [/quote]
Frostfire4237 wrote on 2019-04-10 17:28:57:
Can someone direct me to a thread to show what the genes look like on all colors?
PFU56VO.png
Hm, one thing - I like the errant scales on the primary version of the gene, but I like them much less on the secondary. It may be because I read the body as scales-or-feathers, but the wings seem unambiguously feathered to me - in which case the littler, less ordered knobs look a little off.
Hm, one thing - I like the errant scales on the primary version of the gene, but I like them much less on the secondary. It may be because I read the body as scales-or-feathers, but the wings seem unambiguously feathered to me - in which case the littler, less ordered knobs look a little off.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Very nice... but did we need more primary and secondary? I want more tertiary genes! TERTIARY! TERTIARY TREASURE GENES (that also look good)! I feel like it's a scam to get people to buy glimmer more often.
Very nice... but did we need more primary and secondary? I want more tertiary genes! TERTIARY! TERTIARY TREASURE GENES (that also look good)! I feel like it's a scam to get people to buy glimmer more often.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Ohhh wow just you watch me get like 20 Laced Skydancers so I can finally have a big ol harpy clan. [i]Nice.[/i] (Also!! [emoji=spiral tongue][emoji=spiral sad] Spirals!! [emoji=spiral love][emoji=spiral happy] So cute!!)
Ohhh wow just you watch me get like 20 Laced Skydancers so I can finally have a big ol harpy clan. Nice.

(Also!! Spirals!! So cute!!)
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
WOAH EEEEEE
WOAH EEEEEE
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I find these genes interesting.
They do look a little odd on some species, like the baby skydancer's wings, but I'm sure some really pretty combinations can be made with the right colors and breeds :)
I find these genes interesting.
They do look a little odd on some species, like the baby skydancer's wings, but I'm sure some really pretty combinations can be made with the right colors and breeds :)
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@yeehawbuckaroo YES I WILL Edit: It's him [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=0&winggene=26&wings=30&auth=11f9601fa0b5f4d9272074a26e6f18cafe11bc31&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@yeehawbuckaroo YES I WILL

Edit:

It's him

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=0&winggene=26&wings=30&auth=11f9601fa0b5f4d9272074a26e6f18cafe11bc31&dummyext=prev.png
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Oh! This is a perfect coincidence to make a dragon based off a new character I made [emoji=heart]
Oh! This is a perfect coincidence to make a dragon based off a new character I made
PAfw65w.png
YES!!!!
YES!!!!
Very nice [emoji=snapper]
Very nice
mWqqPwL.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61