Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 123
nice *3*
nice *3*
vWzc3aN.png
Wooooow!
Wooooow!
[font=calibri]Goat eyes [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
Goat eyes
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
These are amazing!! I have a mighty need!!

Edit: Wait, so absolutely NONE of my currently existing dragons have even a chance to get goat eyes?? This seems ridiculously cruel, and honestly I’m usually not one to give anything other than constructive criticism when new items, genes, colors, etc. are announced because I assume you mods have your reasons. But in this case, I really hope you’re planning to release a vial for goat eyes, or this may actually be one of the most thoughtless updates you’ve put in place. New eyes are awesome, and I’d love to see more of them, but making them randomly occurring 100% of the time, with no chance for things like genetics or items to factor in - other than a now retired item which can only work on older eye types anyways, and a few other vials here and there - is a completely pointlessly random system. When the outcry over the eye types first went up because it would be really hard for people aiming for dream dragons to truly succeed if they got an eye type they didn’t want, instead of giving us Scattersight as a permanent item or giving us more vials for other types, you instead only released an item that reverts them back to common eyes.
You guys really need to release more controllable aspects to players instead of more wildly random ones.
These are amazing!! I have a mighty need!!

Edit: Wait, so absolutely NONE of my currently existing dragons have even a chance to get goat eyes?? This seems ridiculously cruel, and honestly I’m usually not one to give anything other than constructive criticism when new items, genes, colors, etc. are announced because I assume you mods have your reasons. But in this case, I really hope you’re planning to release a vial for goat eyes, or this may actually be one of the most thoughtless updates you’ve put in place. New eyes are awesome, and I’d love to see more of them, but making them randomly occurring 100% of the time, with no chance for things like genetics or items to factor in - other than a now retired item which can only work on older eye types anyways, and a few other vials here and there - is a completely pointlessly random system. When the outcry over the eye types first went up because it would be really hard for people aiming for dream dragons to truly succeed if they got an eye type they didn’t want, instead of giving us Scattersight as a permanent item or giving us more vials for other types, you instead only released an item that reverts them back to common eyes.
You guys really need to release more controllable aspects to players instead of more wildly random ones.
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
Liking those goat eyes! [emoji=tundra laughing]
Liking those goat eyes!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I'll get excited for them when we can reliably breed them instead of it being pure RNG, maybe
I'll get excited for them when we can reliably breed them instead of it being pure RNG, maybe
I collect:
  • fancy rats (1133),
  • rat tangles (1955),
  • squirrel skulls (4689)
Definitely Swirl!
Definitely Swirl!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Goat is Great [emoji=guardian love]
Goat is Great
0FzXSMf.gif
man I wish my already existing dragons could get the goat eyes. [emoji=mirror sad]
man I wish my already existing dragons could get the goat eyes.
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
The goat eyes are pretty nice.
The goat eyes are pretty nice.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 123