Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 122 123
OH MY GOD YES
OH MY GOD YES
I think this is nice :) We really needed a coliseum eye gene!!!

Also, I don't really mind goat not being available from the scattersights, as they were not really meant to be in the first place ;) Still, they were, and still are, a great tool for that one extra detail.
I think this is nice :) We really needed a coliseum eye gene!!!

Also, I don't really mind goat not being available from the scattersights, as they were not really meant to be in the first place ;) Still, they were, and still are, a great tool for that one extra detail.
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
the new eye types look cool, the ones you get through breeding in my opinion is that if i hatch one at random, then sweet, it's not gonna drive me insane just because i didn't get an eye type i wanted, my opinion on the vial eye types is that why not just make them a gem market place item...? instead of 200 gems like the Vial of Glowing Sight and put it at maybe around 500 to 1k gems? sure it's nice you can get them in the Coli but if your like me and hardly have time to do coli farming cause of either work or family, or your internet connection downright hating you, then what's the point of even trying...? give people a goal to work towards to get a vial eye type rather than making them a coli drop, 'cause it'd give everyone else who isn't able to afford limited vial eye types from other players a chance to save up and buy it can actually get it. this is simply my opinion on the new eye types and my side of some feedback about them, hope the feedback helps staff! keep up the good work~ [emoji=heart]
the new eye types look cool, the ones you get through breeding in my opinion is that if i hatch one at random, then sweet, it's not gonna drive me insane just because i didn't get an eye type i wanted, my opinion on the vial eye types is that why not just make them a gem market place item...? instead of 200 gems like the Vial of Glowing Sight and put it at maybe around 500 to 1k gems?
sure it's nice you can get them in the Coli but if your like me and hardly have time to do coli farming cause of either work or family, or your internet connection downright hating you, then what's the point of even trying...?

give people a goal to work towards to get a vial eye type rather than making them a coli drop, 'cause it'd give everyone else who isn't able to afford limited vial eye types from other players a chance to save up and buy it can actually get it.
this is simply my opinion on the new eye types and my side of some feedback about them, hope the feedback helps staff! keep up the good work~
m59NfS2.png
I'm struggling to understand the reasoning here. Who thought it was a good idea to look at a site all about dragon customization and making dragons 'your own' and make it 100% Impossible for any dragons older than about a day at time of posting to obtain goat eyes.

What possible benefit could this have? Wouldn't making it a gem item boost possible gem sales? Coliseum I can understand cause ads but this? I'm extremely confused.
I'm struggling to understand the reasoning here. Who thought it was a good idea to look at a site all about dragon customization and making dragons 'your own' and make it 100% Impossible for any dragons older than about a day at time of posting to obtain goat eyes.

What possible benefit could this have? Wouldn't making it a gem item boost possible gem sales? Coliseum I can understand cause ads but this? I'm extremely confused.
I'd still love to see some recognition or statement on the general dissatisfaction with the eye system in general, but! Very beautiful possible eyes you've added, staff & artists- they look wonderful!
I'd still love to see some recognition or statement on the general dissatisfaction with the eye system in general, but! Very beautiful possible eyes you've added, staff & artists- they look wonderful!
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
Well it's really nice, i like it. But the Goat type should have a vial form too, mabye trough brewing (like 21 lvl?)! It's unfair to all existing dragons before release.
Well it's really nice, i like it. But the Goat type should have a vial form too, mabye trough brewing (like 21 lvl?)! It's unfair to all existing dragons before release.
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
GOAT EYES WIN THE INTERNET EVERYONE GO HOME
GOAT EYES WIN THE INTERNET EVERYONE GO HOME
I love the goat eyes. Can’t wait to hatch one or buy a pretty one on the AH!
I love the goat eyes. Can’t wait to hatch one or buy a pretty one on the AH!
I still heavily disagree with fencing people off from fun features c:
I still heavily disagree with fencing people off from fun features c:
DVcXRyP.png
Swirl eyes are cool but [i]goat eyes are brilliant[/i]! [emoji=special eyes][b]W[/b][emoji=special eyes]
Swirl eyes are cool but goat eyes are brilliant! W
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 122 123