Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
idk why some arent believing the people that got like no chests. for the first few days and much of the middle i had to brew chests as i got like one or two per day from nonstop grinding and maybe two for the whole festival in gathering. something is up with rng and i dont think its just me.
idk why some arent believing the people that got like no chests. for the first few days and much of the middle i had to brew chests as i got like one or two per day from nonstop grinding and maybe two for the whole festival in gathering. something is up with rng and i dont think its just me.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I had fun. :)
I had fun. :)
i thought it was going to end tonight too...can someone tell me the name of the green plant familiar? hovering over it isn't working for some odd reason, and i didn't get any in chests...which were kind of a low drop rate for me too, tbh.
i thought it was going to end tonight too...can someone tell me the name of the green plant familiar? hovering over it isn't working for some odd reason, and i didn't get any in chests...which were kind of a low drop rate for me too, tbh.
cauldrontext2.png
@sabakunogaaraai blooming hedgehide also i had the issue with the names not coming up for things too. I had to keep going back at different times to finally get all their names
@sabakunogaaraai blooming hedgehide also i had the issue with the names not coming up for things too. I had to keep going back at different times to finally get all their names
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
thank you!
thank you!
cauldrontext2.png
@Laluzi

While it's nice that you had no issues, there are some of us that spent hours with single digit returns. The only reason I managed to get what I did was because I blew the funds I had saved in my vault to buy the materials I didn't have to brew the dumb things, then traded away the contents for more raw materials or stuff I wanted but didn't get. I gave up caring about getting anything out of the coli (other than battle stones) after I spent my weekend off grinding and got a total of 9 chests... but hey, I have 818 mimic powders to show for my efforts! And yes, I have G1 Nocs in my lair, but I've been holding onto those eggs since the second NotN.

Just because you say you can't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means it didn't happen to you.
@Laluzi

While it's nice that you had no issues, there are some of us that spent hours with single digit returns. The only reason I managed to get what I did was because I blew the funds I had saved in my vault to buy the materials I didn't have to brew the dumb things, then traded away the contents for more raw materials or stuff I wanted but didn't get. I gave up caring about getting anything out of the coli (other than battle stones) after I spent my weekend off grinding and got a total of 9 chests... but hey, I have 818 mimic powders to show for my efforts! And yes, I have G1 Nocs in my lair, but I've been holding onto those eggs since the second NotN.

Just because you say you can't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means it didn't happen to you.
Quote:
Anyways all of you should stop arguing, this is a free event and you should be happy that you got something instead of complaining so harshly. I know last year was better, but is it worth ruining the thing so much?
Thanks for completely disregarding everyone who had an awful NotN just because you had a decent one. Really appreciate that.

And just because its free its invalid to criticism? definitely not.
And nobody's ruining anything? No idea where you pulled that from. For most their NotN was ruined after they spent hours in the coli with nothing.
I spent a literal 10 hours in the Delta. What'd i get? 15 chests with nothing but previous years junk - namely the jolly set clogging it all. I could've used those materials for swipp sure, but he was being painfully uncooperative and im not staying up all night and day just for the chance of seeing a trade i need.

This event is supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable not stressful and aggravating. It was especially worse with the stress of Christmas and new years coming up. With the drop rates being so low theres no way somone with an even busier schedule would've been able to get a decent haul let alone find the time for everything they needed or wanted.

But no. Low and minimal drop rates for the busiest time of year. Makes perfect sense.

And the most stressing part of this is the silence on staffs part.
Absolutely nothing said about anything during the event which says this was intentional. That they made the rates so low despite the awful amount of old stuff in the chests.
Something said souldve been nice. Its not that hard to say "we hear you but wont do anything til next year" which would've been fine despite not having anything done next year, because its an actual response.

And before anyone says "well thwy might be celebrating and having fun, taking a break for the holidays, etc." Than of they wanted to have a carefree holiday, why even make it in December in the first place? Its just stressful for everyone at that point :/
Quote:
Anyways all of you should stop arguing, this is a free event and you should be happy that you got something instead of complaining so harshly. I know last year was better, but is it worth ruining the thing so much?
Thanks for completely disregarding everyone who had an awful NotN just because you had a decent one. Really appreciate that.

And nobody's ruining anything? No idea where you pulled that from. For most their NotN was ruined after they spent hours in the coli with nothing.
I spent a literal 10 hours in the Delta. What'd i get? 15 chests with nothing but previous years junk - namely the jolly set clogging it all. I could've used those materials for swipp sure, but he was being painfully uncooperative and im not staying up all night and day just for the chance of seeing a trade i need.

This event is supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable not stressful and aggravating. It was especially worse with the stress of Christmas and new years coming up. With the drop rates being so low theres no way somone with an even busier schedule would've been able to get a decent haul let alone find the time for everything they needed or wanted.

But no. Low and minimal drop rates for the busiest time of year. Makes perfect sense.

Absolutely nothing said about anything during the event which says this was intentional. That they made the rates so low despite the awful amount of old stuff in the chests.
Something said souldve been nice. Its not that hard to say "we hear you but wont do anything til next year" which would've been fine despite not having anything done next year, because its an actual response.

And before anyone says "well thwy might be celebrating and having fun, taking a break for the holidays, etc." Than of they wanted to have a carefree holiday, why even make it in December in the first place? Its just stressful for everyone at that point :/
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Woooow! I'm the only one who was very happy by this NotN ?
It's my 4th NotN and it's the first time I'm sooo pamper!

I win 164 chest! (I don't know if it's a big score or not) and I didn't farm all days!
I mix technique! Baldwin, Swipp, Coliseum and gathering! And I take my time and it was perfect \^^/

... I don't understand, I was the only one who was lucky? é^è

Anyway thank you for this NotN ^^ (I really liked the new stuff! Jewelry!!!! ARGGGGG ♥♥♥♥)
Woooow! I'm the only one who was very happy by this NotN ?
It's my 4th NotN and it's the first time I'm sooo pamper!

I win 164 chest! (I don't know if it's a big score or not) and I didn't farm all days!
I mix technique! Baldwin, Swipp, Coliseum and gathering! And I take my time and it was perfect \^^/

... I don't understand, I was the only one who was lucky? é^è

Anyway thank you for this NotN ^^ (I really liked the new stuff! Jewelry!!!! ARGGGGG ♥♥♥♥)
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
It's funny how people actually think others are lying when they say their personal drop-rate was bad. That was my first NotN and i was so disappointed? I think had around 10-15 chests at the end?
Yes the few things i got looked very nice but i spent hours farming to get a single chest.
I'm glad for anyone who was lucky and yes this is a free event but it's supposed to be fun for everyone even with RNG
It's funny how people actually think others are lying when they say their personal drop-rate was bad. That was my first NotN and i was so disappointed? I think had around 10-15 chests at the end?
Yes the few things i got looked very nice but i spent hours farming to get a single chest.
I'm glad for anyone who was lucky and yes this is a free event but it's supposed to be fun for everyone even with RNG
[quote name="@EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-07 03:29:26" ] Quote: Anyways all of you should stop arguing, this is a free event and you should be happy that you got something instead of complaining so harshly. I know last year was better, but is it worth ruining the thing so much? Thanks for completely disregarding everyone who had an awful NotN just because you had a decent one. Really appreciate that. And just because its free its invalid to criticism? definitely not. And nobody's ruining anything? No idea where you pulled that from. For most their NotN was ruined after they spent hours in the coli with nothing. I spent a literal 10 hours in the Delta. What'd i get? 15 chests with nothing but previous years junk - namely the jolly set clogging it all. I could've used those materials for swipp sure, but he was being painfully uncooperative and im not staying up all night and day just for the chance of seeing a trade i need. This event is supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable not stressful and aggravating. It was especially worse with the stress of Christmas and new years coming up. With the drop rates being so low theres no way somone with an even busier schedule would've been able to get a decent haul let alone find the time for everything they needed or wanted. But no. Low and minimal drop rates for the busiest time of year. Makes perfect sense. And the most stressing part of this is the silence on staffs part. Absolutely nothing said about anything during the event which says this was intentional. That they made the rates so low despite the awful amount of old stuff in the chests. Something said souldve been nice. Its not that hard to say "we hear you but wont do anything til next year" which would've been fine despite not having anything done next year, because its an actual response. And before anyone says "well thwy might be celebrating and having fun, taking a break for the holidays, etc." Than of they wanted to have a carefree holiday, why even make it in December in the first place? Its just stressful for everyone at that point :/ [/quote] god, thank you. im really tired of people just not caring that others had horrible experiences. notn used to be more exciting to me than actual holidays but after this year i really dont care anymore.
@EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-07 03:29:26:
Quote:

god, thank you. im really tired of people just not caring that others had horrible experiences. notn used to be more exciting to me than actual holidays but after this year i really dont care anymore.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89