Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89
Thanks for letting non-mimic mobs get in on the item drop festivities, that's been a great improvement!

The venue regulars used to feel like speed bumps on the road to mimics, but now every battle's part of the party. And inching towards Swipp trades is a satisfying side-quest while hoping for chest drops.
Thanks for letting non-mimic mobs get in on the item drop festivities, that's been a great improvement!

The venue regulars used to feel like speed bumps on the road to mimics, but now every battle's part of the party. And inching towards Swipp trades is a satisfying side-quest while hoping for chest drops.
not a SINGLE chest, anywhere this whole event so far for me. I've grinded the coli for 3 hours a day... Didn't get many last year either but seriously? please fix the drop rates, this is RIDICULOUS.
not a SINGLE chest, anywhere this whole event so far for me. I've grinded the coli for 3 hours a day... Didn't get many last year either but seriously? please fix the drop rates, this is RIDICULOUS.
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
I'm kinda confused of why others have issues with the drop rates, since I get 1+ chests from gathering daily and a few from the Coliseum (I was so lucky to get 3 chests from one battle!). Also, I already collected 3 smirch and about 5 nocturne eggs from this event. In addition, I was able to earn some money from selling things at the AH.

I'm pretty happy, since I have gotten more apparel than any other event since joining about 6 months from now. Such a blessing for my dragons who really need/want some apparel. =^.^=
I'm kinda confused of why others have issues with the drop rates, since I get 1+ chests from gathering daily and a few from the Coliseum (I was so lucky to get 3 chests from one battle!). Also, I already collected 3 smirch and about 5 nocturne eggs from this event. In addition, I was able to earn some money from selling things at the AH.

I'm pretty happy, since I have gotten more apparel than any other event since joining about 6 months from now. Such a blessing for my dragons who really need/want some apparel. =^.^=
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I've had no problem with drop rates. But I'm wondering about the black hands in the market place tho XD

I've sat and watched it a lot these past days but they never seem to show up!!
But I think that's just bad luck on my part.
I've had no problem with drop rates. But I'm wondering about the black hands in the market place tho XD

I happen to like the masks from the new apparel set and hope to get a few more still.

Buuuuut.... Not sure how accurate the thing about the new chest items having a higher drop chance than the older items actually is considering I have gotten a bare handful of the new familiars/apparel from them, yet are drowning in jolly jester and conjurer stuff...

Welp. I guess I'm getting out of this with lots of stuff to toss into my cauldron later.

Not trying to vent about the endlessly dull and tiresome coli grinding here...
I happen to like the masks from the new apparel set and hope to get a few more still.

Buuuuut.... Not sure how accurate the thing about the new chest items having a higher drop chance than the older items actually is considering I have gotten a bare handful of the new familiars/apparel from them, yet are drowning in jolly jester and conjurer stuff...

Welp. I guess I'm getting out of this with lots of stuff to toss into my cauldron later.

Not trying to vent about the endlessly dull and tiresome coli grinding here...
U0Fh958.png
I've already missed out on so many days of this. I'm going to need to play some major catch-up. I absolutely NEED this apparel.
I've already missed out on so many days of this. I'm going to need to play some major catch-up. I absolutely NEED this apparel.
JpR0fLu.png
[quote name="ad0xa" date="2019-01-03 17:16:00" ] I've had no problem with drop rates. But I'm wondering about the black hands in the market place tho XD I've sat and watched it a lot these past days but they never seem to show up!! But I think that's just bad luck on my part. [/quote] @ad0xa what are you calling "black hands?"
ad0xa wrote on 2019-01-03 17:16:00:

@ad0xa what are you calling "black hands?"
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71
the grasps that go to the black new apparel set

(dont know if that was a joke or not soooo)
@Feral71
the grasps that go to the black new apparel set

(dont know if that was a joke or not soooo)
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 NO! It was a legitimate question. :P as long as I've been playing this game, some of the slang still confuses me. LOL
@BlazingPhoenix01 NO! It was a legitimate question. :P as long as I've been playing this game, some of the slang still confuses me. LOL
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 oh alright. so they meant this thing: [item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp] it is pretty hard to get a hold of in the market since everyone wants it :b
@Feral71
oh alright. so they meant this thing:
Unearthly Onyx Grasp
it is pretty hard to get a hold of in the market since everyone wants it :b
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89