Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
Happy Rockbreakers! I love everything! The halo and apparel is so elegant and beautiful! Nice to see another angle on Earths aesthetic :D
Happy Rockbreakers! I love everything! The halo and apparel is so elegant and beautiful! Nice to see another angle on Earths aesthetic :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
The halo is really pretty, and so is the apparel, but the familiar is ugly - not my cup of tea. Both BBB skins are lovely; great to get some for Mirrors ~ Overall, the skins are amazing; I'm not usually into the Earth aesthetic very much, but this year is quite good. (at least the apparel isn't a lump of mashed potatoes and pineapple chunks XD)

Happy Rockbreakers, everyone ^^
The halo is really pretty, and so is the apparel, but the familiar is ugly - not my cup of tea. Both BBB skins are lovely; great to get some for Mirrors ~ Overall, the skins are amazing; I'm not usually into the Earth aesthetic very much, but this year is quite good. (at least the apparel isn't a lump of mashed potatoes and pineapple chunks XD)

Happy Rockbreakers, everyone ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
The apparel looks so good I have a mighty need now. Happy Rockbreaker's!!!
The apparel looks so good I have a mighty need now. Happy Rockbreaker's!!!
even_smaller_thanks_flight_rising.png
Oooo, so many beautiful crystals!!
Oooo, so many beautiful crystals!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
*GASP* I love everything! Happy Rockbreaker’s!
*GASP* I love everything! Happy Rockbreaker’s!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Happy Rockbreaker's!

Loving those Centaur familiars <3
Happy Rockbreaker's!

Loving those Centaur familiars <3
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
qiTymVx.png
Wow! The apparel is beautiful! Also: way to go, skin/accent artists!

Edit: sorry; Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone!!
Wow! The apparel is beautiful! Also: way to go, skin/accent artists!

Edit: sorry; Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone!!
Finally, some pretty Earth attire! Loving the colours and especially that gem halo, they're all gorgeous. <3
Finally, some pretty Earth attire! Loving the colours and especially that gem halo, they're all gorgeous. <3
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Excited! ;))))
Excited! ;))))
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49