Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73
Ooh, I love the new armour! Very neat :D
Ooh, I love the new armour! Very neat :D
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
I'm digging the new armor! I can already think of a million uses for it. *o* And thank you for listening to the community feedback! ^^
I'm digging the new armor! I can already think of a million uses for it. *o* And thank you for listening to the community feedback! ^^
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
I love the artwork on the new vials, looks like it takes away their eyes instead of changing them hah
I love the artwork on the new vials, looks like it takes away their eyes instead of changing them hah
;)
Love the new apparel.

I share in the question of why give a venue that already had an apparel exclusive set a second, with others available to choose from that have none?

Love the new apparel.

I share in the question of why give a venue that already had an apparel exclusive set a second, with others available to choose from that have none?

32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Demberant I didn't know which of the sets you would like best on him, but I'm certain this is the one and only choice for my boy Funny Man. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=12843087&skin=0&apparel=26874,26876,26878,26881,26879,26875,26880,26877&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Demberant
I didn't know which of the sets you would like best on him, but I'm certain this is the one and only choice for my boy Funny Man.
dragon?did=12843087&skin=0&apparel=26874,26876,26878,26881,26879,26875,26880,26877&xt=dressing.png
While I love the update and the fact that our concerns have been addressed, (almost completely) I think it's worth mentioning that because so many people are bothered by the change in the common eyes, a change should be made to accommodate those people. Either releasing a 'legacy eye vial' or another vial designed to randomise between common, uncommon, unusual and rare eyes. Some of the new eyes closer resemble the old eye color than our new common eyes do. It's just a suggestion. Maybe this is something the devs are already working toward but are getting there slower because of Undel's absence, and that's fine, but if they've made their decision, they should let us know whether or not a change will be made regarding the new common eye color.
While I love the update and the fact that our concerns have been addressed, (almost completely) I think it's worth mentioning that because so many people are bothered by the change in the common eyes, a change should be made to accommodate those people. Either releasing a 'legacy eye vial' or another vial designed to randomise between common, uncommon, unusual and rare eyes. Some of the new eyes closer resemble the old eye color than our new common eyes do. It's just a suggestion. Maybe this is something the devs are already working toward but are getting there slower because of Undel's absence, and that's fine, but if they've made their decision, they should let us know whether or not a change will be made regarding the new common eye color.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
thank you for informing us noggle lord. i appreciate all the work you and the staff do for us. btw, i hope undel gets better soon!
thank you for informing us noggle lord. i appreciate all the work you and the staff do for us. btw, i hope undel gets better soon!
37706498.png
plague_small.png
Sadly doesn't help the people so much that have the legitimate eye phobias going on, since it's a bandaid you put on after being exposed to it, but guess it's better than nothing.

I'd suggest putting it for free in the Gem Marketplace instead though, because of how it is set up now, it's not even always available and goes out of stock. Since it was made to try to combat a real issue, I wouldn't make it a limited supply thing.
Sadly doesn't help the people so much that have the legitimate eye phobias going on, since it's a bandaid you put on after being exposed to it, but guess it's better than nothing.

I'd suggest putting it for free in the Gem Marketplace instead though, because of how it is set up now, it's not even always available and goes out of stock. Since it was made to try to combat a real issue, I wouldn't make it a limited supply thing.
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-06-20 13:27:50" ] While I love the update and the fact that our concerns have been addressed, (almost completely) I think it's worth mentioning that because so many people are bothered by the change in the common eyes, a change should be made to accommodate those people. Either releasing a 'legacy eye vial' or another vial designed to randomise between common, uncommon, unusual and rare eyes. Some of the new eyes closer resemble the old eye color than our new common eyes do. It's just a suggestion. Maybe this is something the devs are already working toward but are getting there slower because of Undel's absence, and that's fine, but if they've made their decision, they should let us know whether or not a change will be made regarding the new common eye color. [/quote] 101% agree.
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-06-20 13:27:50:
101% agree.
TBD
@LilBlueSapling

Thank you- was taking a quick look and got my "eyes crossed" -:)
@LilBlueSapling

Thank you- was taking a quick look and got my "eyes crossed" -:)
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73