Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
No chests, even with the extra turns :<
No chests, even with the extra turns :<
20 turns digging and 0 chests.
20 turns digging and 0 chests.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
Yeah, i hope you guys on FR staff realize no one got chests. I used all of my 45 turns today and still, nothing the whole event.
Yeah, i hope you guys on FR staff realize no one got chests. I used all of my 45 turns today and still, nothing the whole event.
No chests either for me~
No chests either for me~
giphy-downsized.gif
I only got chests from the Coli, not a single one from digging :<
I only got chests from the Coli, not a single one from digging :<
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
No chests from digging at all :( The last two festivals I used all of my turns every day on digging and found no chests either. The only chests I have found have been through the coliseum.

*Edit - to clarify I haven't had any chests this week from digging and no chests today despite using ALL of my regular and extra turns on digging.
No chests from digging at all :( The last two festivals I used all of my turns every day on digging and found no chests either. The only chests I have found have been through the coliseum.

*Edit - to clarify I haven't had any chests this week from digging and no chests today despite using ALL of my regular and extra turns on digging.
jBlKc4Y.png
Yeah, I got no chests either. Either we are all unlucky as hell or it's not as fixed as the admins hoped it was. Both options sucks, one way or another. ;v;
Yeah, I got no chests either. Either we are all unlucky as hell or it's not as fixed as the admins hoped it was. Both options sucks, one way or another. ;v;
+9 hours to FR Time
Did anyone get digging chests? None for me either, only got one thru coli.

@Oriette Ive had the same luck, haven't gotten a digging chest since... I can't even remember. But its been a few festivals now. D: I got so many last Starfall tho, those were the good ol days
Did anyone get digging chests? None for me either, only got one thru coli.

@Oriette Ive had the same luck, haven't gotten a digging chest since... I can't even remember. But its been a few festivals now. D: I got so many last Starfall tho, those were the good ol days
Just tried my luck - just over 20+ turns digging and only one coin jar and one pottery jar to show for it. (I never have much Coli luck either, but proportionately I probably don't spend enough time in there.)

Last chest I think probably got was from Night of the Nocturne though, and before that one of the Wavecrest festivals. Can't recall ever pulling one during my own flight celebration so go figure.
Just tried my luck - just over 20+ turns digging and only one coin jar and one pottery jar to show for it. (I never have much Coli luck either, but proportionately I probably don't spend enough time in there.)

Last chest I think probably got was from Night of the Nocturne though, and before that one of the Wavecrest festivals. Can't recall ever pulling one during my own flight celebration so go figure.
No luck with chests while digging either for me. :< and I've been digging exclusively in Nature all week. Even the extra 30 turns did nothing for me, just a few ores to show for it.
No luck with chests while digging either for me. :< and I've been digging exclusively in Nature all week. Even the extra 30 turns did nothing for me, just a few ores to show for it.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57