Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2018
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52
Wait who's missing? I don't talk to enough Water Flight members to get it >.>

I love these holidays though, they're so much fun x3
Wait who's missing? I don't talk to enough Water Flight members to get it >.>

I love these holidays though, they're so much fun x3
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
@11thShadowDragon

The Tidelord kinda appears to be... not there. In his profile picture, he is not there;;

In this picture, the url says that the picture is called wavecrest 2018 missing father edition

In Voices, this picture depicting the Tidelord is called whar_he_go

this had led most people to believe, not just the water flight, that the tidelord has gone missing somehow

@11thShadowDragon

The Tidelord kinda appears to be... not there. In his profile picture, he is not there;;

In this picture, the url says that the picture is called wavecrest 2018 missing father edition

In Voices, this picture depicting the Tidelord is called whar_he_go

this had led most people to believe, not just the water flight, that the tidelord has gone missing somehow

nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
"All members of the water flight must now choose a new flight to support as the tragic loss of water dad hits us all"

srs though the skins are as lovely as ever!
"All members of the water flight must now choose a new flight to support as the tragic loss of water dad hits us all"

srs though the skins are as lovely as ever!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
[quote name="BlackOpalAvian" date="2018-04-23 15:37:39" ] I can't believe the Tidelord is mcdead. [/quote] honestly that's a big mood
BlackOpalAvian wrote on 2018-04-23 15:37:39:
I can't believe the Tidelord is mcdead.
honestly that's a big mood
tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo6_250.png
how do we get this stuff

SRY im new here so if u could plz help me out that would be great
how do we get this stuff

SRY im new here so if u could plz help me out that would be great
The fest apparel is really pretty! i'm not big on apparel (seriously, most of my dragons are nakey because apparel is uggo), but the fest apparel is so nice! The only other fest apparel I've liked this much is the Starfall one from 2017. Lovely!
The fest apparel is really pretty! i'm not big on apparel (seriously, most of my dragons are nakey because apparel is uggo), but the fest apparel is so nice! The only other fest apparel I've liked this much is the Starfall one from 2017. Lovely!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
@thenicekitty115 to buy festival items, you can gather in Water territory to get the water festival currency, Giant Sand Dollars [item=giant sand dollar] You can also get them by brewing at Baldwin's or by fighting Water monsters in the coliseum. Then you can use the currency to buy festival items at [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]the Festival Shop[/url][/b]. and you can buy the festival skins/accents at the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=skins&type=0]Marketplace[/url][/b] with treasure. You wanna get these items while you can, they'll be gone by the end of this week! The only way you can get them afterwards is by buying them off of other users who got them during the festival. it's better explained in the first post, but if you have specific questions, feel free to ask anyone
@thenicekitty115

to buy festival items, you can gather in Water territory to get the water festival currency, Giant Sand Dollars
Giant Sand Dollar
You can also get them by brewing at Baldwin's or by fighting Water monsters in the coliseum.

Then you can use the currency to buy festival items at the Festival Shop.
and you can buy the festival skins/accents at the Marketplace with treasure.

You wanna get these items while you can, they'll be gone by the end of this week!
The only way you can get them afterwards is by buying them off of other users who got them during the festival.

it's better explained in the first post, but if you have specific questions, feel free to ask anyone
1V5lI2H.png
@Dragonkitty unrelated but i love ur signature/???
@Dragonkitty unrelated but i love ur signature/???
My brewry hasnt stopped brewing since the event started
My brewry hasnt stopped brewing since the event started
#savetideman2k178
#savetideman2k178
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52